Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

don't be shy

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 9:10 PM

you know it seems like the more I'm on here, the more it seems nobody wants to talk to me. I'm really very friendly. please add me. I'd love more friends and I don't bite.
-13 TAYLOR ROCKS-13

NEW JERSEY SWIFTIE!

Taylor, Taylor look at me. I'm a Jersey Swiftie EMT!

[ img ] http://oi50.tinypic.com/2nukemx.jpg [ / img ]

Graphics courtesy of Brooker27

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: don't be shy

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 9:15 PM

Haha, I remember you from the old TC!

Av: iwasascarletletter; Sig: #1 - RedVelvet13 #2 - You'reBeautiful #3 - Me

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 9:48 PM

please add me, we can be great friend here :DD
    NtaMeiliza

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 9:52 PM

I'm always here to talk to you :)
    Love you forever and always, Louis :)
    made by Swiftlookalike

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:52 AM

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 2:21 AM

I'm open to talk :D
    + added

and yes i made my own siggy.

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 2:57 PM

I just sent you a friend request
    Swiftie Forever!!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 3:15 PM

Added :)
    Follow me :) https://twitter.com/Haunted137
    8/8/09 - Opened for Keith Urban
    4/2/10 - Fearless
    5/27/11 - Speak Now
    9/24/11 - Speak Now
    8/3/13 - RED Tour

[url=http://favim.com/orig/201105/31/lyrics-quote-song-taylor-swift-text-Favim.com-61638.jpg]http://favim.com/orig/201105/31/lyrics-quote-song-taylor-swift-text-Favim.com-61638.jpg[/url][/[/signature]

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 8:27 AM

Okay, I am in the process of adding you now :) I'm sorry people haven't gotten the opportunity to talk to you yet :( no worries I'm sure you're requests will start blowing up now yay :))
    Ashley Marie

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 9:52 PM

I'm adding you right now, thank you. :)

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 9:18 PM

thanks but I give up... nobody talks to me on here anymore. I think I might just delete my account...
    -13 TAYLOR ROCKS-13

NEW JERSEY SWIFTIE!

[ img ] http://oi50.tinypic.com/2nukemx.jpg [ / img ]

Graphics courtesy of Brooker27

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 11:26 PM

ah.........
    k:)
    methugswiftie

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 11:33 PM

I would love to be friends with you! I always get excited when I meet new people on here!!!!!!

^^^LoveAlice13

^^^NotEvenCatLike

[url=http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj63]http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj63[/url][/signature]

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 10:38 AM

thanks..
    -13 TAYLOR ROCKS-13

NEW JERSEY SWIFTIE!

http://sparklingrosedesigns.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/sildeshow-with-watermark.gif?w=870

Graphics by Topaz

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 12:31 PM

I just sent you a friend request :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.