1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

More singles from Red?

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 2:28 PM

Do you think that there will be more singles from Red than from Speak Now or Fearless? I think there will because IKYWT will be the third single from Red and its becoming a single next week and with Speak Now (by this time of year) only had 2 singles out.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: More singles from Red?

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 2:44 PM

Maybe! :)

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 2:47 PM

Mmmm, hopefully!! :) xx

Both by Maci

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 3:59 AM

Yeah, I hope so! Because I kinda don't like how I already know what the singles will be...well, I guess Red wasn't a single, but I feel like State of Grace will be after IKYWT and we'll just be like, "Awww..." because it wasn't a surprise.
    But, if there were some off the rest of the record, I believe it would be 22, Starlight, or Everything Has Changed
    And by the way...your eyes are dancing...

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 8:50 AM

The three more pop will, i mean, wanegbt, ikywt and 22, then State of Grace, maybe Stay x3 and Starlight will, too?
    So in a Wednesday in a cafe,
    I watched it begin again

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 11:09 AM

I guess so, I mean, there are 2 extra tracks!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 7:10 PM

I hope State of Grace isn't released, it's a good song but it doesn't have that single quality like Begin Again, WANEGBT, and IKYWT do. Red, All Too Well, The Moment I Knew (or Come Back...Be Here), 22, and Starlight would all make excellent singles.

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 6:41 AM

It would be a good thing if she release more singles.
    More singles = more music video = more happiness! :3

But please, I do hope she release any of the following:

1. All too Well
    2. Stay Stay Stay
    3. Red

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 10:52 PM

I wouldn't be surprised because this album has so many songs on it to choose from. In fact, I hope she does do more singles. I will cry if she ever did All Too Well as a single/video, but I don't think she will.

Banner credit goes to cloudnine

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 11:49 PM

I would really it if she release All Too Well... Because.. Maybe she will release the 10-minute version of the song

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 12:06 AM

Well whatever singles she puts out have to be radio-friendly... I'm guessing Red will become one as will State of Grace. 22 is a possibility but it feels kinda similar to WANEGBT so I don't know if they'd do that. Unfortunately it's really unlikely she'd release songs like All Too Well or The Moment I Knew because they're long and slow and not mainstream (or country) radio friendly. I suppose I Almost Do could perhaps be serviced to country radio but it still seems unlikely.

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 1:48 AM

i think red and state of grace will be :D i heard everything has changed on the radio alot lately
    Emmy

I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

-whos that girl? whos that girl? JESS

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 7:05 PM

'Red' seems destined to be the next single.

I'd love it if Taylor surprised us and released "Girl at Home" because it's such a fun song :)

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 7:42 PM

IKYWT will be the next single.............it's going to be released on Dec 10th

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 7:44 PM

IKYWT! For sure! She Will most likely put out more Singles!! :)

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 7:48 PM

hopefully 22:)

1st signature:Isabela

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 8:10 PM

Starlight, The Lucky One, 22 or Girl At Home would be nice.. I love those songs! but I doubt it'll be any of these sadly! :(

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 8:24 PM

Im hoping for All Too Well, Stay Stay Stay, and Everything Has Changed as singles they would be amazing!

If we are doing bonus songs either Moment I Knew or Come Back Be Here both great

And I actually could realistically see Red, State of Grace, and/or Holy Ground as singles.

Cant wait to see this music video for I Knew You Were Trouble, hopefully it is good.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jacks_photography/

Visit my Flickr account for great photos. Thank you for looking

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:31 PM

I REALLY REALLY HOPE that these are the singles and why:

-All Too Well (musically, and lyrically it is the best song on the album and it should be a single, but it is long, yes it can be shortened but idk, it would do phenomenal on both country and pop radio as well as with the critics and fans everywhere. It has the potential of maybe being her biggest hit and needs to be released early next spring so that was the Grammy's, CMA's, etc can eat it up)
    -Everything Has Changed (I see them releasing this when the tour starts or after that if it was a single, but I don't think it'd do well on radio)
    -Holy Ground (just a fun dancy song that's not super pop sounding like 22 is)
    -State of Grace/Red (one of these two will be a single)
    -Starlight (I think that if they were to make a music video from the tour, this should be the song. Idk, I picture this song being SO good live and just a wonderful performance)
    -The Lucky One (critics and a lot of people would just love this song and I really want it to be a single but I don't think it would do very well)
    "And every time I look at you, it's like the first time - you are the best thing that's ever been mine."

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:48 PM

babyench13 wrote:
    I would really it if she release All Too Well... Because.. Maybe she will release the 10-minute version of the song

Wait what?!?! All to Well is my fav song of the ENTIRE album because I think it is so well written...if there really is a 10min version I will cry with happiness lol

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 5:03 PM

hopefully All Too Well and I Almost Do!!
    Lovin' him was RED!!!