Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

The Last Time

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 8:52 AM

I imagine The Last Time will be something like Back To December. Like she is going around somewhere and being depressed, and we get to see Gary Lightbody another place singing his lines. Maybe they're are walking in a city or/and in the nature.
xoxo,
Fornarina

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: The Last Time

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 9:04 AM

That's exactly what I was thinking! I'd love love love! to see a music video for this song! :)

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 9:41 AM

Same! It's one of my favourites :) I'm thinking about the lyrics 'find myself at your door' & 'I imagine you at home, in your room all alone' so maybe Gary lightbody will be singing it outside a house and Taylor will be up in her room :3 getting excited just thinking about it

Amazing graphic made by enchanted21 :)

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 9:45 AM

I think that fits the song perfectly!

Thank you to the fabulous Bea and HoldingMyBreath for these signatures :)

RE: The Last Time

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 10:01 AM

I love the song The Last Time, the video would be intresting....hummmm ;)

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 10:12 AM

I really want to see that video! And a video for All Too Well. :)

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 11:11 AM

Same! And All Too Well ^!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 11:30 AM

I love that song. I think if Taylor were to make a music video for The Last Time it would be her on one side of the door and Gary Bodylight on the other because that's how she always talks about the song. She said she pictures it being two people on opposites sides of a door. :)

Credit to iwasascarletletter for making my signature!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 11:37 AM

One of my FAVORITES. :D

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 4:10 PM

i really hope theres a music video cause i loooove this song!!

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 11:10 AM

A sad The Other Side Of The Door.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 9:51 AM

I didn't like the video of I KNEW U WERE TROUBLE that much! I felt its not what I knew taylor as

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 9:56 AM

I love this song so much, especially with both of their voices. They sound amazing together and I don't think Gary Lightbody took over the song at all, it's a duet at the end of the day you know?

You've taken the time to view my signature, so now you HAVE to add me!

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 9:59 AM

the video would be awesome:)

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 10:00 AM

I can picture the music starting off with Taylor & Gary at her door and there fighting and then she shuts the door on him and he walksaway and starts singing. And then it shows flashbacks of their relationship and stuff and Taylor is is her house and looks at the memories she has of that relationship, like pictures and little trinkets. At the end Gary comes back to her door but she doesn't let him in.
    I LOVE this song, if a music video was made for ir, i'd be soo happy! :D

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 14th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 10:17 AM

made by me

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 12:35 PM

Gary lightbody should be out of the song.
    we need a solo version!

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 8:56 PM

I imagined it like that, too.:) I hope the song really has an MV in the future.:)

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 9:30 PM

I am 100% agree with u

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 9:48 PM

I'd love an MV. But having Gary in it would make it, different. I'd like to see how one would be played out.

Ooh!! IDEA!!!
    You know the 'The Other Side Of The Door' picture? With Taylor on one side and the guy on the other; well, it could be played out something like that. Having Gary be the guy and Taylor be the girl!!

I don't know, it looks good in my head

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 1:33 PM

ArieTSA wrote:
    I hate that gary lightbody took over this song! it's called FEATURING!! for a reason! his voice is heard over taylor's..... he is that first voice you hear when the song starts..... it might as well be called 'the last time' by gary lightbody featuring taylor swift.

GOSH!!! that guy is annoying!!

sorry..... i just didnt like that he 'took over the song' taylor should be the one that stands out the most.

I disagree. I think the song is flawless.

[url=http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/91/staybeautifulsig]http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/91/staybeautifulsig[/url][/signature]

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.