1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RED font !!!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 1:58 AM

There's a font that is sooooo similar to the Red font. Not sure if it's the exact same but it looks exactly the same. It's called Bebas Neue for those who want it.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: RED font !!!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 4:02 AM

The differences are: It's more rounded, thicker, and you can't do lowercase. The real Red font is Tungsten Semibold.

Graphic Shop

^Hannah

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 4:17 AM

Actually the real one is Tall Dark and Handsome.
    Will everyone please welcome our newest TC member? She is AMAZING!!! Friend her for me?http://taylorswift.com/users/ap9MzWCP
    I am TaylorSwiftRocks13

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 6:30 AM

I also found another RED font. I think it's called Impact. It look exactly like it! :)

Made by the amazing DancingAroundAllAlone

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 7:29 AM

Can you post pictures of each please? Thanks!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 8:12 AM

J confirmed that it was Tungsten :)

1&4:me 2: Kathryn 3: Kaylee

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 11:55 AM

I love it! I think it suits Red very well. I can't imagine it with the satisfaction font. :)

Credit to iwasascarletletter for making my signature!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 11:59 PM

OverMadisonSquare wrote:
    Will everyone please welcome our newest TC member? She is AMAZING!!! Friend her for me?http://taylorswift.com/users/ap9MzWCP
    I am TaylorSwiftRocks13

Yeah, I agree.
    Love you forever and always, Louis :)
    made by Swiftlookalike

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 9:36 PM

DancingUnderRedStarlight wrote:
    OverMadisonSquare wrote:
    I am TaylorSwiftRocks13

Yeah, I agree.
    Love you forever and always, Louis :)
    made by Swiftlookalike

Same here. :)

Av: iwasascarletletter; Sig: #1 - RedVelvet13 #2 - You'reBeautiful #3 - Me

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 11:41 PM

The real one is actually Tungsten believe it or not! J. confirmed it. Tall Dark and Handsome is too thin.

^
    Both made by the flawless Swiftastic13!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 9:40 PM

The real one is Tungsten alright, but since it's not free and my mom never would let me buy it, the closest one I could find is Tall Dark and Handsome

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 10:17 PM

I can't seem to find Tungsten anyway online, and Tall Dark and Handsome looked really the same.

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 1:44 PM

OverMadisonSquare wrote:
    I am TaylorSwiftRocks13
    That's what I have too

Sparks Flew June 8th, 2011.

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 1:54 PM

red really needed a bold strong looking font but i was really sad she didn't wrote her own name in satisfaction.... she always did!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 2:23 PM

Yeah, the real font is Tungsten Semibold.
    Tall Dark And Handsome is similar, although taller and with thinner characters. I think anyone who wanted to play with font spacing, height, width, etc. in Photoshop could make it look almost identical to Tungsten though!

FEARLESS is living in spite of those things that scare you to death.
    Phone call with Taylor - 16 February 2012 || Met Taylor - 12 March 2012 || Held Taylor's hand - 13 March 2012