Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Red Microphone

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 6:28 AM

Hi! Soo I was wondering if anybody knows what brand Taylor's red microphone is :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Red Microphone

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 7:01 AM

I don't know sorry :(
    I tried searching it up on google and the only i could find was someone on yahoo saying that they'd heard that it wasn't custom made and they were asking if anyone knew whta brand it was aswell and nobodys answered.
    Sorry i coudn't be of more help!

by the amazing LostInyourslands

^ both by the talented 13strings

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 7:03 AM

No, I dont know it ;( Sorry. But why?? Do you wanna own a red micro??
    Anyway, hope you will find it.

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 7:08 AM

That is a good question. I honesty didn't try to find it myself, because I don't really need a microphone. But I really really hope you find it!
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 8:22 AM

I don't know but I think it's really cool! :)

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 9:22 AM

Thanks for trying, everybody! and yes, i do want one :) i'm hoping i can find one somewhere

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 9:27 AM

I'm not sure, maybe email Big Machine Records? Or you could type in Red microphones on google or bing.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 5:04 PM

Sennheiser do customised coloured chrome for some of their mics. It's not exactly the same as Taylor's... they cost about $1000 dollars though.

I couldn't find anything on Taylor's mic though.

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 1:09 AM

I dunno either, sorry, but it's pretty awesome :)
    Love you forever and always, Louis :)
    made by Swiftlookalike

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 2:26 AM

Is there any image of it?
    The date that Taylor's video, mine, was certified to be watched by 100 millions people is my 17th b'day! Wow!

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 4:35 AM

Awww!!t is awesome!!

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 4:42 AM

i think it's customed
    Taylor Lourdes Swift

RE: Red Microphone

Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 4:05 AM

Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 4:12 PM

I don't know. It could be custom made.
    http://s1147.beta.photobucket.com/user/maddiecutie2/media/tumblr_lkfb557CUb1qj6edro1_400.gif.html

Forever and always a swiftie

Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 4:29 PM

you could just buy a red one since it's probably handmade or something.

1.joni 2. taylor is my world

RE: Red Microphone

Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 4:38 PM

I'm not sure, I found this one which is similar:

Here is the link to it:
    http://blog.svconline.com/briefingroom/2009/01/09/sennheiser-offers-chrome-customized-mics/
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 4:47 PM

AlwaysSwiftie13 wrote:
    I don't know. It could be custom made.
    http://s1147.beta.photobucket.com/user/maddiecutie2/media/tumblr_lkfb557CUb1qj6edro1_400.gif.html

Forever and always a swiftie

^^ This is exactly what I thought!

^^ Made by moi

Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 5:24 PM

TaySwiftLuv13 wrote:

Here is the link to it:
    http://blog.svconline.com/briefingroom/2009/01/09/sennheiser-offers-chrome-customized-mics/

I think that's as close as you'll get right there ^^^, but I just looked up pictures of Taylor performing and it didn't have the black thing at the bottom and instead it was red. It's probably custom like AlwaysSwiftie13 said!

Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 5:27 PM

TaySwiftLuv13 wrote:

Here is the link to it:

The picture is Sennheiser
    Maybe another singer using red sennheiser.....

Again, Taylor Swift using SHURE not SENNHEISER.
    Are she custom made: yes...! not standard,
    as the basic for the mic is SHURE ur2/beta58a UHF wireless system and maybe she using red paint or sticker for red body and red head microphone

Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 5:30 PM

i think its custom made but do what i did either spray paint it or put red nail polish on it
    - Love Abbi

Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 7:57 PM

Go search it up, but I think it might of been custom made.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.