1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Girl At Home

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 5:47 AM

Does anyone know who this one is about???????? :)
--Maddie

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Girl At Home

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 5:53 AM

No idea. I'm wondering too :)

Made by Camryn

Re: Girl At Home

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 6:03 AM

All that I know is I don't know who this one is about....
    but I do know it's so catchy and beautiful and just plain flawless!

Request in my graphic shop...please?

By me^^
    I used to be TaylorSwiftLoveLoveLove13!!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 7:02 AM

I'm wondering the same thing..

1. SOUIAT 2. InLondonToday

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 7:26 AM

I think it's about her, Dianna Agron and Tim Tebow because the three of them were rumoured to be in a love triangle yet neither one of them really stayed with Tim but Taylor and Dianna became besties.
    You're beautiful every little piece love

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 7:35 AM

I don't know...

I love you, Evann

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 7:37 AM

I've been wondering the same thing.

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 7:46 AM

Sydneytilley wrote:
    I think it's about her, Dianna Agron and Tim Tebow because the three of them were rumoured to be in a love triangle yet neither one of them really stayed with Tim but Taylor and Dianna became besties.

oooh interesting!

KLC, Racheal, TLQ THANKS

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 9:04 AM

Sydneytilley wrote:

That's very interesting!!!!!!! I think you might be right!!!!!!!
    --Maddie

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 1:53 PM

I love the song. At first i wasn't sure but it grew on me. It could be about anyone as not many people are faithful.
    Proudtobeamaleswifty

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 1:55 PM

I'd love to hear the story behind this song.

Credit to iwasascarletletter for making my signature!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 1:59 PM

That's what I want to know too.

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 7:34 AM

That's what I'd like to ask!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 3:13 PM

ahh i've been wondering the same thing!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 9:37 PM

Wasn't Harry still with Caroline Flack way back when they first met? "At home" could mean the UK?