Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

All Too Well.

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 3:01 AM

Apparently there's a 10 minutes version of this song..?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: All Too Well.

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 3:05 AM

Yeah there was. Until Liz Rose edited it with Taylor and it has come out to be so much better.
    It would be great if you could add me as friend! Send me a friend request:) I won't bite!

Took this from a website. So credit goes to the person who made it!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 3:10 AM

That'd be so cool if it was released as like a bonus

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 4:04 AM

i'd love her to release it!
    IncREDibly RED-dy for October 22nd:)

Made by: InMyBestRedDress

come on baby with me were gonna fly away, from here; RIP Ronan

RE: All Too Well.

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 4:05 AM

I think All Too Well is a really nice song, and it has lovely lyrics. I think it sounds perfect just the way it is. :)

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 4:06 AM

I'd love to hear that if she releases it

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 7:03 AM

I'm dying to hear it!

1. SOUIAT 2. InLondonToday

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 9:29 AM

All Too Well is my favourite song from Red, I'd love to hear it!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 10:18 AM

I love All Too Well. One of my favorite songs. I wonder who it's about. I really hope it's not about Jake.

I have everything I need: my amazing family, a house and Taylor

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 12:52 PM

mhm.

Sparks Flew June 8th, 2011.

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 12:54 PM

I would love to hear the 10 min long Version!! :)

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 1:08 PM

Its my 2nd favorite song, and I NEED to hear the 10 minute long version. (!!!!)
    Loving Taylor is RED!

I get my puppy in 0 days!!!!!!!! I HAVE MOLLY!!!
    RED day is here! What do you think about it?
    taylor swift the lucky one by Alyssa_

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 1:18 PM

This song is one of my favorites on Red. I'd love to hear the 10 minute long version.

Credit to iwasascarletletter for making my signature!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 1:37 PM

That would be amazing to hear! All Too Well is my favorite song on RED.
    Sparks flew October 26, 2011

^Made by carrieicecream

[url=http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u575/carrieicecream/ScreenShot2012-11-18at1]http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u575/carrieicecream/ScreenShot2012-11-18at1[/url][/signature]

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 1:46 PM

It was 10 minutes before she edited it down with Liz Rose. Most likely she didn't demo it. She probably only just has the lyrics :)

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 8:19 PM

swiftsunshine13 wrote:
    I love All Too Well. One of my favorite songs. I wonder who it's about. I really hope it's not about Jake.

No, it's about the other guy she dated who she had maple lattes with, has a sister whose house she has visited, has been photographed wearing the same scarf as her, wore glasses when he was a kid...

oh wait. That leaves Jake, and....Jake.

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 12:36 AM

I FRICKIN LOVE THIS SONG.

^
    Both made by the flawless Swiftastic13!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 7:33 AM

PLEASE RELEASE IF YOU SEE THIS TAYLOR!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 9:40 PM

swiftsunshine13 wrote:

I think it is about Jake, apparently Taylor left her scarf at Maggie Gylenhaal's after thaksgiving dinner.

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 11:43 PM

Yeah, i swear it's about Jake

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 2:34 PM

All Too Well is one of the songs off Red that give me the chills.
    Its one of my favorites i think, i'd love to hear the 10 minute version if she ever decides to let us listen to it.

Signature by: Heather.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.