Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Music Videos from RED?

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 5:55 PM

So this is a thread where you post on what your imagination of the music video for any song/songs from Red would be like!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Music Videos from RED?

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 6:16 PM

I picture the one for Stay Stay Stay to be a lot like Ours, but I don't picture him being gone or in the army, but I picture it having the home movies, and them in her house, but i picture her adding in footage visualizing some of the lines like the football helmet part.
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 6:20 PM

Iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor wrote:
    I picture the one for Stay Stay Stay to be a lot like Ours, but I don't picture him being gone or in the army, but I picture it having the home movies, and them in her house, but i picture her adding in footage visualizing some of the lines like the football helmet part.

OMS Yes, I love that line ;3

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 6:30 PM

that would be an awesome video!

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 6:32 PM

22,Stay Stay Stay,and Red
    I used to be REDgirl1022

Credit to:TaylorHeart13 and iwasascarletletter

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 6:34 PM

AliceSwifty13 wrote:

OMS Yes, I love that line ;3

I know right? It is so cute!

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 6:35 PM

^^^^^^Why didn't that work? ^^^^^Any way, I know right? Best line ever!

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 6:56 PM

For a music video for the song red I see her in a shrink's office getting psychoanalysed and the psychiatrist asks her "how did he make you feel" and she starts singing the song red during the second verse she's being asked to describe free association pictures and of course she's just still singing by the time the second chorus comes I can see her storming out of the office while the shrink is chasing her and she finds some guys painting the wall in the hallway outside the office and she steals the paint and starts sporadically painting random things every where. By the end of the video she's back in the shrink's office sitting down but she has completely littered the office with paint and she just gives an innocent little shrug. Anyone else see that?
    You're beautiful every little piece love

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 6:58 PM

I have a very good feeling 22, Stay Stay Stay, Red, Girl at Home and Everything Has Changed as a music video. Those will be the best.

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 7:08 PM

mad4tennis wrote:

that would be an awesome video!

OMG. I totally agree!
    It would be great if you could add me as friend! Send me a friend request:) I won't bite!

Took this from a website. So credit goes to the person who made it!

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 7:31 PM

I think Everything Has Changed could be a lot like Begin Again because it would look good if they were walking on the street in a cool place. I imagine it a little sadder though.
    TaylorSwiftWonderstruck13
    P.S. Your awesome!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 1:43 AM

All Too Well could be Taylor walking through a woods with autumn leaves blowing in her hair and face. She could wear a black coat, a scarf and jeans just like the ones she wore with Jake. I also imagine, for another scene, a faded Taylor (computerized) is watching a happy Taylor walking in the same woods with the man in the video. Then she watches them fighting at his sisters house and she leaves her scarf there. Then at the end she wakes up to find all her things mailed back. But she doesn't find her scarf. Then she looks out the window and sighs for the very end of the video.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 8:06 AM

Sydneytilley wrote:
    For a music video for the song red I see her in a shrink's office getting psychoanalysed and the psychiatrist asks her "how did he make you feel" and she starts singing the song red during the second verse she's being asked to describe free association pictures and of course she's just still singing by the time the second chorus comes I can see her storming out of the office while the shrink is chasing her and she finds some guys painting the wall in the hallway outside the office and she steals the paint and starts sporadically painting random things every where. By the end of the video she's back in the shrink's office sitting down but she has completely littered the office with paint and she just gives an innocent little shrug. Anyone else see that?

THAT'S SUCH AN AMAZING IDEA!
    ]

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 8:28 AM

JJ13 wrote:
    Sydneytilley wrote:

THAT'S SUCH AN AMAZING IDEA!
    ]

Thank you!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 8:50 AM

I think The Lucky One could be amazing!

It could go like this:

Taylor in a yellow cab on the way to a city full of bright lights
    (like so):

Taylor playing at a small gig in a cafe somewhere:

Man approaches her and she signs a deal:

Then for the chorus she's being mobbed by fans:

And then for the second verse, Taylor's in a limo/car with a chauffeur:

And then she's in her lobby with this random guy and he tries to kiss her and she pushes him away cos she doesnt know him but the paparazzi get a picture:

and then she goes to her agency or wherever and there are a queue of pretty girls at the desk:

then for this chorus she's like in an office and then this important person is telling her that she needs to be more this or more that and then she just says no and walks out:

then for the bridge she's packing her bags and her guitar:

and then a younger version of herself (like her with curls) turns up:

and everything that happened to Older Taylor happens to her (really quickly) and Young Taylor finishes the song

]

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 9:50 AM

JJ13 wrote:

It could go like this:

(like so):

And then she's in her lobby with this random guy and he tries to kiss her and she pushes him away cos she doesnt know him but the paparazzi get a picture:

and then she goes to her agency or wherever and there are a queue of pretty girls at the desk:

then for this chorus she's like in an office and then this important person is telling her that she needs to be more this or more that and then she just says no and walks out:

and everything that happened to Older Taylor happens to her (really quickly) and Young Taylor finishes the song

]

Good idea! I like pictures.

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 7:36 AM

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 8:57 AM

the last time - i imagine Taylor walking in a city or/and in the nature being depressed, and Gary's doing the same. In the bridge they meet eachother some place and kinda discuss/talk together about the relationship.

22 - I imagine Taylor having the time of her life at a garden party or something like that with many of her friends, both girls and boys. The band is of course playing on a scene.

I Knew You Were Trouble - Taylor is pissed and make a revenge on the ex. Something like 'Picture to burn', but more pissed, than in good mood.

xoxo,
    Fornarina

RE: Music Videos from RED?

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 4:29 PM

i think if she did a video for The Last Time would be sad but i love the song so much!!

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 8:55 AM

I want Stay Stay Stay to be the next single and video. I love that song, its soooo cute.

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 12:45 PM

JJ13 wrote:

It could go like this:

(like so):

]

dude I totally agree nice touch on the pictures!!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.