1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

What Should Be the Next RED Single?

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 2:57 PM

Okay with RED being out almost a month now we have had two singles from the album, "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" and "Begin Again". We all know that we have a hand with some of her singles as "Ours" was released because we as fans loved the song. So what do you think should be the next single from RED from the list of songs below:

1. "State of Grace"
2. "Red"
3. "22"
4. "I Almost Do"
5. "Stay Stay Stay"
6. "Everything Has Changed"
7. "Starlight"
8. "The Moment I Knew"
9. "Come Back...Be Here"
10. "Girl at Home"

I have picked these songs based on if they will do well on the charts and radio stations since Taylor is mostly considered country/pop and the indie type songs would probably not garner or hit well on the radio stations so that's why I slimmed the selections. I chose the preview songs based that they did well on iTunes. "I Knew You Were Trouble." is now a single!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: What Should Be the Next RED Single?

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 3:04 PM

i think its gonna be:

ikywt next (its been confirmed)
    then everything has changed
    then state of grace or 22. :)

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 3:27 PM

She performed 'State Of Grace' on X-Factor so I have a feeling that it will become a single, just liked 'Red' which she performed first at the BBC Radio 1 Teen Awards :)

Graphics made by me :)

RE: What Should Be the Next RED Single?

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 3:44 PM

I knew you were trouble, because it's the 2nd most popular song off of RED.
    Everything Has Changed
    Red

Made by Camryn

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 3:56 PM

I really hope they make some of the bonus songs a single. :)

Thanks allyouareismean!!! :D I'm certainly Wonderstruck! Thanks to victoriak13 for the amazing avatar![color

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 4:26 PM

i'd love if it was 22:) in 2 weeks im turning 22 and that'll be fun!!

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 4:51 PM

I have a feeling State Of Grace and Red will be a single. And I really want Stay Stay Stay as a single as well, oh, and Everything Has Changd! That would be enchanting :)
    Love you forever and always, Louis :)
    made by Swiftlookalike

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 4:59 PM

It looks like I Knew You Were Trouble is the next single, but I really thought it was going to be State of Grace since she performed it at the X factor.

If it were up to be I'd choose 22 or The Moment I Knew.

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 5:11 PM

I really hope 22 becomes a single at some pint, it would do really well and I know that it would be a song that me and my friends could dance to.

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 5:31 PM

IKYWT will probably be the next single. Then I think it will be state of grace for the concert because i think it would be really good, then red, and then it would probably be All too Well, Starlight or 22. If a song from the deluxe album becomes a single it will be either The Moment I Knew (because i hear a lot of swifties talk about it and saying that they love it) or Girl at Home (because Taylor tweeted about it the other day) :)

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 7:34 PM

Pop Radio:
    1) WANEGBT
    2) IKYWT
    3) 22

possibly State of Grace and/or Everything Has changed

Country Radio:
    1) WANEGBT Country Remix (bad single choice, imo)
    2) Begin Again (perfect )

I don't know from here, but if I had to guess my choices would be
    Treacherous, I Almost Do, Everything has Changed (country remix?), Come Back be Here

The first 3 pop singles are going to tear up the charts, that's for sure! And I really want to see a music video for 22! :)

Signature by Annie

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 1:49 AM

22 - I can just imagine the music video, Taylor's on a beach with her friends in a cute summer floral dress! Also, like with WANEGBT, it would tear up the charts!
    State Of Grace - this would be really cool ;p
    All Too Well - It just HAS to be a single!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 10:44 AM

Personally for me I'd say it'd have to be.
    Single 3: I Knew You Were Trouble.
    Single 4: Red
    Single 5: Girl at Home
    Single 6: Starlight

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 7:10 AM

I recently did a review of RED for my new blog. Would love it if you guys would check it out and let me know what you think.
    http://londonjc.wordpress.com/2012/11/19/swifty-paints-the-world-red/

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 5:39 AM

I hope it's All Too Well, but any of the songs on the album would be fine for me, it's really great

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 5:52 AM

I think The Last Time should

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 6:24 AM

BUMP

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 1:15 PM

Anyone else got any suggestions on singles?