Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

"I Knew You Were Trouble" is officially the new single "Red"

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 9:21 AM

After being released the song "I Knew You Were Trouble" would be the new single "Red" in the UK from December 10, it was confirmed that the band will also be the new single from Taylor pop world.

The song, which is currently well on the charts, officially begins playing on U.S. radio from the next 27. The video must be recorded soon, as Taylor herself mentioned in a recent interview on French radio.

I think all Swifties are eager for Taylor's performance in the clip, which has a more'' pop'' bid. We are accustomed to clips cute, calm and with a country touch. Taylor shows another side of his work. I am quite sure that she will make one more perfect clip.
Amora :3

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: "I Knew You Were Trouble" is officially the new single "Red"

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 9:28 AM

hey_amora13 wrote:

After being released the song "I Knew You Were Trouble" would be the new single "Red" in the UK from December 10, it was confirmed that the band will also be the new single from Taylor pop world.

The song, which is currently well on the charts, officially begins playing on U.S. radio from the next 27. The video must be recorded soon, as Taylor herself mentioned in a recent interview on French radio.

I think all Swifties are eager for Taylor's performance in the clip, which has a more'' pop'' bid. We are accustomed to clips cute, calm and with a country touch. Taylor shows another side of his work. I am quite sure that she will make one more perfect clip.
    Amora :3

I agree!!!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 8:23 AM

Cool!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 8:23 AM

I can see the video ;)

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 12:58 PM

That's only in the UK though no confirmation if it will be released in the US :(

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 11:11 AM

I love this song! Seen pics from two days of shootin' and it lookks amazin'! Hasn't got pink hair yay!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 11:22 AM

does anyone know when portland goes on sale im assumimng after the febuary 22 goes on sale if anyone know email me at abelcarlosmendoza@yahoo.com

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 2:08 PM

I have such high hopes for a video for this!
    It would be so cool, i think she should do a bit of dancing! like a little routine to the chorus, it always makes me want to dance!
    Its my favourite song on Red :D

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 2:13 PM

I love that song! It's pretty AH-MAZ-ING!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 2:21 PM

Get ready to request it here!
    http://taylorswiftonmediabase.tumblr.com/

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 2:38 PM

SUCH a good song :DDDDD
    Emmy

I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

-whos that girl? whos that girl? JESS

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.