Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

A query regarding Everything Has Changed

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 6:11 AM

So this has been bugging me ever since the first time I heard the song. Before the guitar started strumming there was a man's voice uttering something really fast and I really don't catch any comprehensible words at all, does anybody here know what they are?

//tswiftfan13.tumblr.com
2.19.2011-- this night was sparkling :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: A query regarding Everything Has Changed

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 6:27 AM

That man's voice is Ed Sheeran's voice saying "You good to go?" I think it's really cool how they did that. He usually says those kind of things before performing or recording a song. To hear it properly, put you volume really high and just listen really carefully, then you'll hear it. And don't you just love that song?!!

Re: A query regarding Everything Has Changed

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 6:31 AM

Oh my. That was ED?!! I thought it was a mentor guy or something (haha). Wasn't able to understand it over the thick accent but AWESOME. Ed does the cutest things. He's such a perfect collaborator. AND YEAH I LOVE THE SONG and I'm so ecstatic about the fact he's touring with her next year!!!!!! It's going to be a blast and Ed's going to gain a lot of supporters from this tour.

//tswiftfan13.tumblr.com
    2.19.2011-- this night was sparkling :)

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 7:43 AM

It's Ed Sheeran saying " You good to go?"

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 2:34 PM

That is my favorite part!

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 4:32 PM

As said before, that's Ed. He does this sort of thing when recording. Keeps it all very natural and sounding unproduced.

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 6:44 PM

Yeah, it's Ed saying "You good to go?" Then after Taylor says quietly "yeah" and then they start the song. It took a few listens to get it right :)
    Love you forever and always, Louis :)
    made by Swiftlookalike

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 6:49 PM

I love how they did this. It really makes the song sound 'real' if you get what I mean

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 8:21 AM

My best friend and I have a freind that LOVES that part. LOL WEARERED13
    Loving Taylor is RED!

I get my puppy in 0 days!!!!!!!! I HAVE MOLLY!!!
    RED day is here! What do you think about it?
    taylor swift the lucky one by Alyssa_

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 5:02 PM

That's my favorite part too! I think it's cute that Ed did that.
    'Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind'
    'I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love'

'Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right'

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 3:35 PM

I love this song because it sound so raw. Like they're sitting there in the room with you with two guitars just singing to each other. To me, it's the most real song on the album. It'd be the rawest too, but I think her voice and emotion in I Almost Do beats that by just a smudge
    I really hope that's how they do it live - just them, two guitars, and nothing else.
    Dark stage, spotlights, nothing else.
    "And every time I look at you, it's like the first time - you are the best thing that's ever been mine."

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.