1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Message in Red?

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 12:11 AM

i cant stop thinking about Taylor's hidden message in Red. SAG. seriously! SAG!!
to my primary school definition it means. Sexy.Ab.Guy!!
what i Taylor saying?? who was this Sexy.Ab.Guy if thats what it means??
Zoe-Lynne13 is DEEPLY in-LOVE with Taylor!!

^^ credit to Love Story 13 for the siggy graphic!!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Message in Red?

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 12:22 AM

Haha ;)
    A lot of people are saying it means SAG as in Sagittarius....?

^
    Both made the totally amazing Jordyn!

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 1:10 AM

I think it's about Jake Gyllenhaal. Because it could stand for Screen Actors Guild AKA SAG; i heard she met Jake Gyllenhaal there. It could also mean Sagittarius. It is a fire sign, and red is the color of passion and fire, so I’m thinking this song is referencing their passionate relationship.

I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 1:53 AM

I've heard that it could be Swift and Gyllenhaal?
    I saw Sparks Fly 12/3/12 and 13/3/12

Credit to the amazingly talented Swiftconnection!

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 9:36 AM

lonliness wrote:
    i cant stop thinking about Taylor's hidden message in Red. SAG. seriously! SAG!!
    to my primary school definition it means. Sexy.Ab.Guy!!
    what i Taylor saying?? who was this Sexy.Ab.Guy if thats what it means??

LOLOL I highly doubt that :P I remember high school. It's totally like that though.

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 10:35 AM

Cupcake4192 wrote:
    I've heard that it could be Swift and Gyllenhaal?
    I saw Sparks Fly 12/3/12 and 13/3/12

Credit to the amazingly talented Swiftconnection!

Ooh, that's a good one!
    I was also wondering Sagittarius, or now that I've heard of the Screen Actors Guild, that could also be it.
    I think all of those ideas lead to Jake Gyllenhaal, though, so it's probably about him.

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 12:16 PM

Besides the SAG thing, did you guys notice that line in Stay Stay Stay: "But you carrying my groceries and now i'm always laughing" it could be about Jake...

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 1:49 PM

i have all the hidden messages written down and Stay Stay Stay's is, 'day dreaming about Real Love' soooo.....

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 5:52 PM

I thought it meant Saggittarius. Sorry I don't know how to spell that >.

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 5:55 PM

SWIFT AND GYLLENHALL IS WHAT I'VE HEARD
    lol idk how to spell his last name and i dont care cuz i hate him

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 5:55 PM

FreakingSwift wrote:
    Besides the SAG thing, did you guys notice that line in Stay Stay Stay: "But you carrying my groceries and now i'm always laughing" it could be about Jake...

conner is what i heard

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 6:37 PM

i think it is about jake!

1. MAZ avatar MAZ

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 6:45 PM

It means 3 differnt things:
    Swift And Gyllenhall
    Sagittarius
    Screen Actors Guild(Where they met)

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 12:42 PM

What the others said lol

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 12:45 PM

umm I thought it was SAG awards....

check this out for red tour project! http://taylorswift.com/forum/all_things_taylor/2266332/page/2#post

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 1:42 PM

I'm pretty sure it's short for Sagittarius! :)

"Two fire signs, four blue eyes.."
    Are you ready for "RED" on October 22nd?

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 6:13 PM

all you guys are right it could mean anything?

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 8:08 AM

Swift and Gyllenhal????? or I thought that it could've been about something that Selena Gomez went through because her initials are SAG but then I thought... why would Taylor make that the album song... so IDK :)
    --Maddie