Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Red Questionaire!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 8:37 PM

Favorite Song off Red: Stay Stay Stay
    Favorite Song off of the Red deluxe edition: Girl at Home
    Favorite Red picture in the booklet: Begin Again
    Most well written song off of Red: Everything has Changed
    Song you want a music video for: 22 and Stay Stay Stay
    Song you were most excited for: 22 and Holy Ground
    Top 5 songs you want Taylor to sing on tour: The Lucky One, Red, Everything has Changed, Starlight, Stay Stay Stay

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 8:43 PM

Favorite Song off Red: red
    Favorite Song off of the Red deluxe edition: i dont have it
    Favorite Red picture in the booklet: State of Grace
    Most well writen song off of Red: begin again
    Song you want a music video for: 22 and I knew you were trouble
    Song you were most excited for:Red
    Top 5 songs you want Taylor to sing on tour:22, i knew you were trouble, red ,begin again ,we are never ever getting back together i love the whole album :D

Swiftie for life :)

But on a Wednesday in a cafe, I watched it begin again

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 8:47 PM

Favorite Song off Red: All Too Well
    Favorite Song off of the Red deluxe edition: State Of Grace acoustic
    Favorite Red picture in the booklet: State Of Grace
    Most well written song off of Red: All Too Well
    Song you want a music video for: Holy Ground and Stay Stay Stay
    Song you were most excited for: Starlight and Treacherous
    Top 5 songs you want Taylor to sing on tour: Stay Stay Stay, I Almost Do, All Too Well, State Of Grace, Holy Ground

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 8:54 PM

Favorite Song off Red: WANEGBT
    Favorite Song off of the Red deluxe edition: 22
    Favorite Red picture in the booklet: State Of Grace picture
    Most well writen song off of Red: Begin Again
    Song you want a music video for: 22 and Stay Stay Stay
    Song you were most excited for: State Of Grace,Everything Has Changed
    Top 5 songs you want Taylor to sing on tour: 22,WANEGBT,State Of Grace,Stay Stay Stay,Starlight
    I used to be REDgirl1022

Credit to:TaylorHeart13 and iwasascarletletter

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 8:58 PM

Favorite Song off Red: 22
    Favorite Song off of the Red deluxe edition: Come Back... Be Here
    Favorite Red picture in the booklet: Holy Ground
    Most well writen song off of Red: All Too Well
    Song you want a music video for: Everything Has Changed
    Song you were most excited for: All Too well and State Of Grace
    Top 5 songs you want Taylor to sing on tour: The Lucky One, Red, 22 , Starlight, Come Back.. Be Here

1st sig made by me, 2) Bea

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 8:59 PM

Favorite Song off Red: I Almost Do
    Favorite Song off of the Red deluxe edition: Treacherous original recording
    Favorite Red picture in the booklet: State Of Grace
    Most well written song off of Red: The Last Time
    Song you want a music video for: 22
    Song you were most excited for: Treacherous
    Top 5 songs you want Taylor to sing on tour: I Almost Do, Treacherous, All Too Well, State of Grace, 22

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 9:13 PM

Favorite Song off Red: Probably Stay Stay Stay, Holy Ground or All Too Well
    Favorite Red picture in the booklet: All Too Well or Starlight
    Most well writen song off of Red: Red, State Of Grace or Begin Again
    Song you want a music video for: Starlight, I Almost Do and Everything Has Changed
    Song you were most excited for: 22 and Everything Has Changed
    Top 5 songs you want Taylor to sing on tour: 22, Begin Again, I Knew You Were Trouble, Everything Has Changed and All Too Well

Love you forever and always, Louis :)
    made by Swiftlookalike

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 9:45 PM

Favorite Song off Red: Everything Has Changed, Red, or State of Grace
    Favorite Song off of the Red deluxe edition: The Moment I Knew
    Favorite Red picture in the booklet: Everything Has Changed, Treacherous, and Prologue
    Song you want a music video for: Red, I Knew You Were Trouble
    Song you were most excited for: Holy Ground, Treacherous, Stay Stay Stay
    Top 5 songs you want Taylor to sing on tour: State of Grace, I Knew You Were Trouble, 22, Red, Stay Stay Stay
    Perhaps it's because I'm the one of us to survive.

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 9:55 PM

Favorite Song off Red: Starlight and Everything Has Changed
    Favorite Song off of the Red deluxe edition: all of them are so amazing :)
    Favorite Red picture in the booklet: Stay Stay Stay and Holy Ground
    Most well writen song off of Red: The Lucky One
    Song you want a music video for: 22 and Stay Stay Stay (I want one for Everything Has Changed it would be soo awesome if 2 international superstars are there in one video although he is there on tour)
    Song you were most excited for: The whole album= Red
    Top 5 songs you want Taylor to sing on tour: The Lucky One, 22, I Almost Do, Starlight, Stay Stay Stay

In memory of the SPEAK NOW ERA!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 10:01 PM

fav song of red: we are never ever getting back together, 22 and all too well
    fav of red deluxe: the moment i knew
    fav pic in booklet holy ground and stay stay stay
    most well writen song : all too well
    song you want music vid for: 22 stay stay stay
    song most exicted for: 22 stay stay stay and the lucky one
    top 5 for tour: red stay stay stay 22 wanegbt holy ground

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 10:27 PM

OMG I really agree with you on all of them. I also was thinking I wanted to see a MV for 22 and My all time favorite song off of RED is "THE LUCKY ONE"

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 10:56 PM

Top 5 songs you want Taylor to sing on tour: Girl at Home, Red, I Knew You Were Trouble, Moment I knew, The Last Time

MV- Moment I knew

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 11:35 PM

Favorite Song off Red: 22
    Favorite Song off of the Red deluxe edition: State Of Grace acoustic version :)
    Favorite Red picture in the booklet: I Almost Do
    Most well written song off of Red: Red

RE: Red Questionaire!

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 3:50 AM

Favorite Song off Red: Treacherous
    Favorite Song off of the Red deluxe edition: The Moment I Knew
    Favorite Red picture in the booklet: Sad Beautiful Tragic
    Most well written song off of Red: All Too Well tied with State of Grace
    Song you want a music video for: 22 and Red
    Song you were most excited for: Holy Ground and Red
    Top 5 songs you want Taylor to sing on tour: Starlight, Holy Ground, The Lucky One, The Last Time, COVERS!! :D
    Bring on all the pretenders, I'm not afraid!

Mine :)

Click here to vis[/signature]

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 4:42 AM

Favorite Song off Red: state of grace
    Favorite Song off of the Red deluxe edition: the moment i knew
    Favorite Red picture in the booklet: 22, the prologue, and starlight
    Most well writen song off of Red: All Too Well and treacherous
    Song you want a music video for: 22, red and stay stay stay
    Song you were most excited for: red, the last time and everything has changed
    Top 5 songs you want Taylor to sing on tour: Red, Stay Stay Stay, 22, state of grace, and treacherous

RE: Red Questionaire!

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 6:47 AM

Favorite song off RED: The Lucky One
    Favorite RED picture: Stay Stay Stay/The Last Time
    Most well written song off RED: All too Well
    Song you most want a video for: Stay Stay Stay & The Lucky One
    Song you were most excited for: Everything Has Changed
    Top 5 songs you want Taylor to sing on tour: Red, The Lucky One, Stay Stay Stay, 22, Holy Ground

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 7:03 AM

Favorite Song off Red: All Too Well, Treacherous, Begin Again
    Favorite Song off of the Red deluxe edition: Come Back, Be Here
    Favorite Red picture in the booklet: Starlight
    Most well writen song off of Red: All Too Well
    Song you want a music video for: All Too Well
    Song you were most excited for: 22, Sad Beautiful Tragic
    Top 5 songs you want Taylor to sing on tour: All Too Well, Treacherous, Begin Again, Everything Has Changed, 22
    8.29.09 3.19.10 10.26.10 8.6.11 10.13.11 11.21.11

"I think things get better, and I think that good things come back around, and I think that things change" -Taylor Swift

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 8:41 AM

Favorite Song off Red: Red/All Too Well
    Favorite Song off of the Red deluxe edition: Come Back... Be Here
    Favorite Red picture in the booklet: Treacherous, Starlight
    Most well writen song off of Red:All Too Well/State of Grace
    Song you want a music video for: Red
    Song you were most excited for: Starlight
    Top 5 songs you want Taylor to sing on tour: Red, All Too Well, I Almost Do, Starlight, Come Back... Be Here

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 8:59 AM

Favorite Song off Red: Everything Has Changed
    Favorite Red picture in the booklet: Holy Ground
    Most well written song off of Red: Treacherous
    Song you want a music video for: I Almost Do and All Too Well
    Song you were most excited for: Everything has Changed
    Top 5 songs you want Taylor to sing on tour: Stay Stay Stay, I Knew You Were Trouble, Sad Beautiful Tragic, All Too Well, Holy Ground

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 9:30 AM

Favourite Song off Red: All Too Well
    Favourite Song off of the Red deluxe edition: Come Back...Be Here
    Favourite Red picture in the booklet: 22
    Song you want a music video for: All Too Well
    Song you were most excited for: 22 and Stay Stay Stay
    Top 5 songs you want Taylor to sing on tour: All Too Well, The Lucky One, WANEGBT, 22, Starlight

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.