Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

WANEGBT SOUND?

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 7:52 PM

Does anyone else hear the high pitched sound? It's during the chorus, and it's like "eeekeeeek, eeek eeek" everytime the chorus comes on. Watch this and you will for sure hear it. It's sooo weirdddd

Please tell me I'm not going crazyyyy

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: WANEGBT SOUND?

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 7:58 PM

I didn't notice it.
    'Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind'
    'I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love'

'Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right'

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 8:00 PM

FearlesslyEnchanted1327 wrote:
    I didn't notice it.
    'Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind'
    'I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love'

'Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right'

in the video, or the song?

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 8:21 PM

i noticed it in the video!but it is not in the song.
    I used to be REDgirl1022

Credit to:TaylorHeart13 and iwasascarletletter

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 1:01 AM

It's not in the actual song, just in that video.
    Love you forever and always, Louis :)
    made by Swiftlookalike

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 1:15 AM

Sorry, don't know what you're talking about :(

^
    Both made the totally amazing Jordyn!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 9:35 AM

Probably... I'll listen next time I listen to the song.
    xXNicoleXx

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 9:36 AM

Oh, I don't know. I didn't click the link though, so maybe it's just the video? But does anyone hear a kind of laugh at the end of "with some indie record that's much cooler mine!" ? Please PM about it....thanks x

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 1:37 PM

but i can hear it in the single too

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 1:51 PM

That's weird. I can't hear it on my computer and my volume is all the way up.

I love you, Evann

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 8:03 PM

go to the single, if u bought it, not the one one red, the actual single, go to the chorus, and u will hear it

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 10:42 AM

Hmm, I heard it in that video, too! Weird...

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 10:26 PM

I can hear it a lot in the video, but on the single I don't really hear it. I can sort of hear it on the single if I really want to, but that might just be an echo from that video. It really hurt my ears.

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 10:59 PM

i never heard it until i saw that video. its like a very high pitched squeal :S
    "Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right."

http://data.whicdn.com/images/38640484/tumblr_maqhfqSubz1r7cpf4o1_500_large.gif

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 11:19 PM

dreamondreamcatcher13 wrote:
    i never heard it until i saw that video. its like a very high pitched squeal :S
    "Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right."

http://data.whicdn.com/images/38640484/tumblr_maqhfqSubz1r7cpf4o1_500_large.gif

Maybe it was the video you were watching. Probably was pitched.
    Here's a link to the video if you want to watch it(not pitched):Your text to link here...

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 1:53 AM

It sounds like a high-pitched ringtone!
    ]

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.