Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RED New US Single?

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 6:18 PM

Who thinks what the new US single? I know UK's is IKYWT, on my local radio station they played 22 a couple times, which caught me by surprise. I would like RED, 22, IKYWT, and State of Grace. Maybe "All Too Well" or "Holy Ground" but i doubt it. Any thoughts?

Thanks for the graphics Bea!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: RED New US Single?

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 4:51 PM

IKYWT or 22 would probably do the best on pop radio, I think.

Check out My Music Blog

I got to Speak Now, 9.10/11.11.

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 2:03 PM

She's singing State of Grace on the X Factor so maybe SOG?

KLC, Racheal, TLQ THANKS

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 2:06 PM

Sazzleswifty111 wrote:
    She's singing State of Grace on the X Factor so maybe SOG?

KLC, Racheal, TLQ THANKS

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 11:23 AM

i think state of grace will be like "sparks fly" and "fearless"

check out my BLOG!
    http://trinarose11.blogspot.com/

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 11:27 AM

I think just IKYWT cause is dub-step and pop. I think they also will put on the radio State of Grace and maybe Holy ground or everything has changed.

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 11:28 AM

22!!!!!!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 12:23 PM

RE: RED New US Single?

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 12:26 PM

After IKYWT. I'd love either Red, Stay Stay Stay or 22 to be the next single :)
    Thank You Daya!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 12:27 PM

FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    After IKYWT. I'd love either Red, Stay Stay Stay or 22 to be the next single :)
    Thank You Daya!

These or All Too Well.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 12:33 PM

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 12:39 PM

The other day I was thinking maybe Holy Ground for like the music video that she has with the tour clips and stuff.

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 12:46 PM

Holy Ground tour video would be amazing! 'Cos there is something about a crowd.

My graphic shop ^

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 12:47 PM

withsomeindierecord wrote:
    The other day I was thinking maybe Holy Ground for like the music video that she has with the tour clips and stuff.

That would be awesome!! I actually hope she opens up her shows with Holy Ground. Just listen to the beginning of the song and imagine the crowd screaming.. o_o

Anyway, I think the single will be 22 or Holy Ground. xD

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 4:53 PM

MissHappyNarwhal wrote:
    withsomeindierecord wrote:

That would be awesome!! I actually hope she opens up her shows with Holy Ground. Just listen to the beginning of the song and imagine the crowd screaming.. o_o

Anyway, I think the single will be 22 or Holy Ground. xD

I wish she would use 22 or starlight for the tour footage. It bugged me that they used sparks fly for speak now, I mean come on, long live was on the same record and if one song would fit it would've been that one. And it's longer so we would've got more footage!

But back to the single thing. I think it will be everything has changed. It did very well in release week, she performer it yesterday, ed sheeran will join her on tour and berceuse + does so well over the world it gets a cance to be played in europe. She had plans for europe according to her interview over the MTV ema's.

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 4:55 PM

i think IKYWT will make it sometime and DEFINATLEY 22 i hope makes it.
    Swiftie, Potterhead, Tribute, OneRepublican, Sheeranator :)

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 5:22 PM

I think IKYWT or Starlight or All too Well...or any others really I love them all
    Don't you worry your pretty little mind...cuz I really do love you :)

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 5:35 PM

I'm hoping "Starlight" they play I Knew You Were Trouble on the radio here. And I'm in North America(:

^All Graphics Above are made by me.^

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 5:39 PM

taylorswiftielucky13 wrote:
    Holy Ground tour video would be amazing! 'Cos there is something about a crowd.

My graphic shop ^

yes definetly!! i was totally thinking that! :)

Thank you Kiki for this GORGEOUS graphic!! xoxo

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 6:27 PM

They're playing IKYWT like crazy here in Canada too. I think 22 should be the next single though, it would be a huge smash on pop radio.

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 6:34 PM

They play IKYWT like crazy here!!! I LOVE IT!!! :D
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.