Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

State Of Grace (Acoustic Version)

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 3:28 PM

Who else thinks that it's so beautiful and flawless? This version is so good and I'm so happy it's on the deluxe edition!
I love the part when she goes: "Ooh, Ooh, Ooh" right before she goes back into the chorus at the end. And when she sings: "So you were never a saint and I loved in shades of wrong..." That part is gorgeous! And the "This is a state of grace..." part is so lovely! Pretty much the entire song is wonderful. I could rant on and on about it!
The original version and this version of the song are both so flawless that I can't even compare them!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: State Of Grace (Acoustic Version)

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 3:29 PM

oh yeah i totally agree!
    from four cali swifties to y'all... {long live} Taylor Swift

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 3:32 PM

Agreed! The acoustic version is so perfect.

Credit to iwasascarletletter for making my signature!

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 1:52 AM

I agree! It's so beautiful and calm.
    Love you forever and always, Louis :)
    made by Swiftlookalike

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 12:45 PM

I just love it, I prefer listening to the acoustic version than the orginal, but sometimes I listen to that too, depends on. But it's soooo calming and flawless!

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 1:48 PM

Everytime I hear this, I have to stop eveything and just listen

Heather - Songbird13 - Polar13Bear - Avi by Bluebell

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 2:06 PM

i really love, it

Credit to SparklyFearlessGirl13 for my graphic

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 4:24 PM

I think it's really really beautiful! It's amazing hahahah. And there's so much emotion
    Bring on all the pretenders, I'm not afraid!

Mine :)

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 6:24 PM

Gigi wrote:
    Who else thinks that it's so beautiful and flawless? This version is so good and I'm so happy it's on the deluxe edition!
    I love the part when she goes: "Ooh, Ooh, Ooh" right before she goes back into the chorus at the end. And when she sings: "So you were never a saint and I loved in shades of wrong..." That part is gorgeous! And the "This is a state of grace..." part is so lovely! Pretty much the entire song is wonderful. I could rant on and on about it!
    The original version and this version of the song are both so flawless that I can't even compare them!

+1
    Couldn't agree more. Each version is so different it feels like two completely different but still related songs.

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 6:27 PM

I love this version so much!!

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 6:33 PM

I wasn't a fan of the original version but since listening to the acoustic - I love them both so much!

Have a read of my blog if you get the chance!
    http://taylorswift.com/users/4N6jlQL6/blogs/2946731/

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 8:04 PM

the acoustic version is so haunting and chilling.. i LOVE it. i was really surprised by it. Its a great acoustic song on the album. One of my favorite acoustic's taylor has done on all her albums!

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 8:53 PM

Gigi wrote:

Erica

h[/signature]

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 8:58 PM

It reminds me of a lullaby :)

^
    Both made the totally amazing Jordyn!

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 6:17 PM

I love how soft Taylor's voice is in this version and I kind of like it better than the original.
    Don't you see the starlight? Don't you dream impossible things?

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 10:51 AM

this one is defenetly the best verion.... i listen it hwen i come home at school and i have to bike the last quater to my house and it's already dark and it's just soo awesome then.... but this one wouldn't be the one you listen to with lots of people to me it feels soo personel!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 10:56 AM

This is one of my favorite songs on Red.. Its epic, but yeah i do prefer the acoustic it seems more raw and gorgeous somehow

RE: State Of Grace (Acoustic Version)

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 11:03 AM

Yep!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 3:06 PM

I enjoy a lot of acoustic songs. And the regular one it's hard to hear the lyrics sometimes but in this acoustic version you can actually tell what she is saying lol

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 5:46 PM

I love this so much. It has a lot more heart than the other version, it's almost a whole different meaning.

Check out My Music Blog

I got to Speak Now, 9.10/11.11.

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 10:02 PM

StayBeautiful wrote:
    I love this so much. It has a lot more heart than the other version, it's almost a whole different meaning.

Check out My Music Blog

I got to Speak Now, 9.10/11.11.

TOTALLY agree with you! I almost like the acoustic version better. It's so calming! And I love that it's much, much slower than the album version. Definitely one of my favorite remixes!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.