1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

2nd Secret Code?

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 10:07 AM

Okay, so we all know about Taylor's little messages in the lyrics of her songs, but I read somewhere that she said there is a second message...

So... does anyone have any ideas? I don't even know where to begin to look.

The only thing I can come with is the words she randomly underlined and italicized in the titles, which are...
(Pro?)
(Love?)
Grace
Red
Treach
Knew
Trouble.
Well
Almost
Never Ever
Stay
Last
Holy
Sad
Lucky
Changed
Star
Again

Any ideas????
"Keep adventuring and stay not a grown up."
Swifty since 2006.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: 2nd Secret Code?

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 10:09 AM

I noticed that but I don't know what it could mean...
    I was fearless october 3 2009 and learned to speak now on July 30 2011!!

Re: 2nd Secret Code?

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 12:19 PM

No clue but you might be onto something :)
    --Maddie

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 9:57 AM

At the beginning I noticed that too and I thought that maybe the words she underlined are the words that mean the most to her in that song and the ones that are the key of the songs... but I dont really know.

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 2:03 PM

I just tried it and all I got was "Grace almost changed again"

Love Love Love,
    - Luka

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 2:14 PM

I think I have an idea of what it could be!

Pro Love Grace=she said she was happy being single?
    Red Treach Knew Trouble.= she knew trouble when she saw him?
    Well 22 Almost Never Ever Stay= she likes being 22 and doesn't want it to end?
    Last Holy Sad= Last Christmas was sad
    Lucky Changed Star= Her luck chaned and she counts her lucky stars everynight?
    Again=she is trying love again?

It's prbably nothing like it, but, thats the best I could come up with

I've gone RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED forever!

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 3:10 PM

Wow! I didn't even notice that! I am totally going to go do my research right now! I'm going to figure this out if it kills me!
    Lalalala VIVA LA LONDON!

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 8:44 PM

I have no idea either...
    wonderstruck cause you are looking at this:)

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 8:52 PM

this is killing me, lol
    i must know what these underlined words mean

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 9:01 PM

Apparnetly through the magazine that came with the zine pack there are other underlined words through articles and Taylor tweeted about only that pack and what you go, I cant remember but I am pretty sure she made individual mention of the magazine

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 10:23 PM

Hmm that's interesting
    Follow me :) https://twitter.com/Haunted137
    8/8/09 - Opened for Keith Urban
    4/2/10 - Fearless
    5/27/11 - Speak Now
    9/24/11 - Speak Now
    8/3/13 - RED Tour

[url=http://favim.com/orig/201105/31/lyrics-quote-song-taylor-swift-text-Favim.com-61638.jpg]http://favim.com/orig/201105/31/lyrics-quote-song-taylor-swift-text-Favim.com-61638.jpg[/url][/[/signature]

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 11:19 PM

they could be a sentence for the whole cd...

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 11:27 PM

is trouble the end of the sentence?

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 11:31 PM

4everfearless14 wrote:
    I noticed that but I don't know what it could mean...
    I was fearless october 3 2009 and learned to speak now on July 30 2011!!

yeah, same here.....

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 11:34 PM

Jaffles413 wrote:
    I think I have an idea of what it could be!

Pro Love Grace=she said she was happy being single?
    Red Treach Knew Trouble.= she knew trouble when she saw him?
    Well 22 Almost Never Ever Stay= she likes being 22 and doesn't want it to end?
    Last Holy Sad= Last Christmas was sad
    Lucky Changed Star= Her luck chaned and she counts her lucky stars everynight?
    Again=she is trying love again?

It's prbably nothing like it, but, thats the best I could come up with

I've gone RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED forever!

WOW WOW WOW...... I didn't even notice that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 1:05 AM

This is hauntig me... Taylor has to tell us where are them.. But she doesnt want to, probably she thinks and she knows is better this way.
    Im trying to use all my genius skills.. and that's a lot ;)

2nd group of RED secret messages

Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 5:07 PM

I found an A capella clip of We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together (no instruments), and you can CLEARLY hear her say something that you can't hear in the regular version. I can't make out what she's saying, but i know you can't hear it when playing through the album.

Taylor has said in an interview that the second code would be hard to find, and this would make perfect sense.

Re: 2nd group of RED secret messages

Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 5:12 PM

hmmmm I don't think I've heard this version is there a link to a video of it you could give me?

made by me :) ^

^made by mollyswift13!!

Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 6:27 PM

what?

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 6:29 PM

Can't say I have heard this but it sounds amazing! Would you please be able to give us a link?

Thankyou to 1) Me 2) the amazing heleh 3) the talented playfu

Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 7:01 PM

Huh?
    My amazing avi is by Tanya!

Flic made me Rainbow the unicorn!

Daya made me that flawless graphic!