Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

I Knew You Were Trouble ?

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 5:24 PM

So on the Red CD it says "I Knew You Were Trouble.", with a full-stop on the end. I'm wondering...is that a typo or is it supposed to be there? And what does it mean???
Love you forever and always, Louis :)
made by Swiftlookalike

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: I Knew You Were Trouble ?

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 5:28 PM

i saw that too! and thought..hmmm

Thank you Kiki for this GORGEOUS graphic!! xoxo

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 10:02 PM

Anyone else's thoughts???
    made by Swiftlookalike

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 10:05 PM

Yeah, I noticed this when it was released as a promo single. Hopefully someone asks her about it in an interview!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 10:09 PM

wait what??

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 10:11 PM

didn't even notice LOL!!!!!!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 10:12 PM

Yeah, I noticed that right away! Like woah, there's a period there.
    -Kat

^thatlittleREDdress the great xoxo

^InTheRedDress (so amazing!!)[/sig

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 10:48 PM

LauraLuvv's Taylor wrote:
    wait what??

There's a full stop at the end of I Knew You Were Trouble and I'm wondering if it was supposed to be like that :)
    made by Swiftlookalike

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 10:57 PM

I think its supposed to be there because when you bought it on itunes it was like that, then when they had the banner up top there was I knew You were Trouble. and then like its on the cd. So yes, I think its supposed to be there

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 11:35 PM

a full-stop? what? im confused

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

RE: I Knew You Were Trouble ?

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 11:42 PM

In the lyric booklet, there are a number of underlined words, and some swifties think it could be another secret message (Taylor said there was two) and when I was trying to rearrange all these underlined words I noticed that the "trouble." was underlined and thought maybe that's the end of the secret message I still am yet to decipher this secret message.

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 11:45 PM

swiftie_taylah wrote:
    In the lyric booklet, there are a number of underlined words, and some swifties think it could be another secret message (Taylor said there was two) and when I was trying to rearrange all these underlined words I noticed that the "trouble." was underlined and thought maybe that's the end of the secret message I still am yet to decipher this secret message.

what do you mean by "2"
    2 as in the ones in the songs and the underlined words or
    2 with only the underlined words

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 11:50 PM

I think it makes the word more emphasised. Like most of her album was about dating bad boys and the title of the song is almost like its a sentence spoken directly to Jake Gyllenhaal. It's like she's trying to emphasise her point. The full stop adds more emphasis to the word. No idea if its part of a secret code though!
    Lovelovelove!
    Sammy

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 11:54 PM

When did she say there were two secret messages?
    Lovelovelove!
    Sammy

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 9:17 AM

OMG I thought the same when Taylor released the song at the countdown!! I think it means something.........

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 12:16 AM

She said it in an interview, I'm not sure which one, but there's other threads about it

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.