Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Songs you didn't think you would like before you heard it

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 1:07 PM

I honestly liked all of the song titles before I heard any of them, but to be honest I was worried with what Sad Beautiful Tragic would be like. I love it now though!
    100%Irish 100%Swiftie

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 4:47 PM

Sad Beautiful Tragic - it bothered me that there aren't any commas (still does a little bit) but it's my favourite!
    Stay Stay Stay too - I didn't understand why it was repeated three times haha and no commas always bothers me when they should be there
    ~CanadianSwiftFan

(graphic by stayingfearless13)
    I was enchanted on July 14, 2011
    "Wasn't it easier in your firefly catching days?" (Innocent)

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 4:52 PM

Treacherous just sounded like a depressing name, but I now love it!
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 8:49 PM

I had no idea I would love All Too Well so much.

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 8:51 PM

i thought that i wouldn't like starlight, cause i thought it would be a heavysong, that doesn't fit me!but i totally do now!
    wonderstruck cause you are looking at this:)

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 8:52 PM

State of Grace! I was iffy about it when I saw the title and the first few times I heard it but now I can't stop singing along!
    Xo.

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 8:56 PM

Stay Stay Stay. I thought for some odd reason it'd be sad... Now my favorite sng. :)
    Speak Now, Stay Fearless, And Be Red. Have an enchanted day Peace, Love, And Taylor Swift

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 8:59 PM

Iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor wrote:
    Treacherous just sounded like a depressing name, but I now love it!
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

same here. :)
    You`re lucky enough to be different, never change - Taylor Swift

For me, I don't think technoligy is going to impress me until I can download food from the internet - Niall Horan

[url=http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i]http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i[/url][/signature]

RE: Songs you didn't think you would like before you heard it

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 9:25 PM

I thought Holy Ground would be this boring, depressing song and tbh I didn't bother finding ANYTHING about it before I got Red, but now that I've heard it, I love it :)

Made by Daya and myself :)

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 2:08 AM

There's one. hahahaha. I was like. What would the song 'Holy Ground' be. sounds UNinteresting. But I ended up, loving every second of it.

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 3:19 AM

Treacherous! After hearing how people were saying it was... y'know...
    But I dont see whats wrong with it and its my #1 favourite song from Red! x

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 3:20 AM

Stay Stay Stay - It seemed like it was gonna be sad but now I LOVE it :D :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 9:16 AM

Stay Stay Stay sounded kinda weird to me... but now I love it!

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 9:17 AM

Holy Ground! But I'm obsessed with it!

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 9:58 AM

I didn't think I would like Stay Stay Stay or 22, but boy, I was wrong... :D
    "Keep adventuring and stay not a grown up."
    Swifty since 2006.

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 11:06 AM

state of grace, but now it's one of my favorite in thw whole album

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 11:09 AM

Nah. Some of the titles made me curious, but not like, "Oh, I bet that's terrible." If anything, the titles made me want to hear the songs even more.
    It all looks RED.

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 11:09 AM

Stay Stay Stay or Treacherous. But i love them :)
    xx

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 11:11 AM

Holy Ground, for sure. I heard it was going to be all Irish-y (which is not bad but just not my favorite type of music) and it sounded religious. BUT OMG THIS SONG IS AMAZING.

TheEnchantedGarden made my FLAWLESS avatar :)

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 11:40 AM

I thought "Starlight" was going to be boring before I heard it. I WAS SO WRONG!! It's awesome!

All me :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.