1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

CD or Digital?

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 2:21 PM

I prefer a PHYSICAL copy of music! the reason you can transfer all the songs onto your ipod thru itunes AND have a copy!
Its like you have a little piece of that Artist's masterpiece you know what I mean? :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: CD or Digital?

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 2:25 PM

i do.

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 2:27 PM

I like the legit CD's better too

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 2:32 PM

Oh yes! I would NEVER chose Itunes over CD... Cds are amazing, with the booklet, pictures, lyrics, better audio quality, and just the feeling that comes with seeing your CDs librairie and how full it is. Mine must have 50 CDs and that's just mine, I listen to my sister and my parents collection too, of course :D

Please sign the petition
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/past_future_tours/2137191

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 2:55 PM

Always go for the CD! It's a whole different experience putting the CD in and listening to the music rather than getting the digital copy off of iTunes.

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 3:02 PM

I prefer CD definately! But sometimes if I am not a massive fan of the artist I will buy it off iTunes just becaue it is easier :)

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 3:03 PM

TheGlitterGames13 wrote:
    I prefer CD definately! But sometimes if I am not a massive fan of the artist I will buy it off iTunes just becaue it is easier :)

^This exactly! :)

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 3:08 PM

TheGlitterGames13 wrote:

THIS ^^^^

OMG the second sig is from the old tc..

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 3:55 PM

The physical copy is better. Plus, it's so much more exciting opening it and listening it to the first time!
    ~CanadianSwiftFan

(graphic by stayingfearless13)
    I was enchanted on July 14, 2011
    "Wasn't it easier in your firefly catching days?" (Innocent)

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 3:56 PM

CD because I love reading the inside, and seeing the disk!
    Peace Love Swifty!

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 3:57 PM

I have Red deluxe digital, red deluxe hard copy and red ZinePack

All by me!

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 3:58 PM

I love the hard copies :)

TheEnchantedGarden made my FLAWLESS avatar :)

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 4:00 PM

I always buy a hard copy of a CD, unless it's just rare and I can't get it in my small town. Sometimes then I'll opt for digital.

But I love having the physical copy. That way I can play it in the car, and it can be imported into iTunes anyway.

And, the CD booklets always smell nice when they're new. Anyone else notice that before?

RE: CD or Digital?

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 4:46 PM

I prefer the physical thing as well. I enjoy flipping through the cover book and listening it in my car without having to fiddle with my Ipod :)

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 4:56 PM

If I just want random songs I get them digitally, but for my favorite artists I prefer to get the actual CD.
    Jennifer

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 5:00 PM

The CD is cool to have but I usually listen to music on my iPod or computer so... lol xD
    Thanks to all who voted for my Sony entry!!

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 5:06 PM

i like getting the cds becuase i can actually see what i spent my money on!!!!! plus you can get them cheaper sometimes too!

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 5:26 PM

get the CD, it has he booklet which has a note from Tay Tay and all the lyrics which i defo like :) . digital is juz the songs :/
    I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 13.

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 5:29 PM

YES!! CDs are my babies! I am praying they won't ever become obsolete.
    -Kat

^thatlittleREDdress the great xoxo

^InTheRedDress (so amazing!!)[/sig

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 9:05 PM

CD. I just had to get the physical copy because it's tangible.
    Don't you see the starlight? Don't you dream impossible things?

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 9:07 PM

CD!

^
    Both made the totally amazing Jordyn!