Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Two Headlights Shine Through The Sleepless Night

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 11:51 AM

It's incredible - how does Taylor comes up with these amazing lyrics?!
    I met Taylor Swift on October 7th 2012

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 12:24 PM

That bridge-like part is my favorite as well!
    I absolutely love it! Taylor is so amazing!

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 12:26 PM

It's so flawless, just truly amazing

Thank you to the fabulous Bea and HoldingMyBreath for these signatures :)

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 12:44 PM

i love treacherous! i feel exactly the same, when i heard that line i fell in love with the song, i just kept replaying the bridge over and over. i love that line and the one that goes i'll follow you follow you home, i just obssessed with the song :)
    i spoke now march 29th MEN arena uk!!!

i wound be enchanted if you visited my songbook
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/1955141/page/1?r=1230774

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 12:45 PM

Thats my fave line aswell! :D :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 4:02 PM

I love it! :) I honestly don't see why people have problems with it.
    ~CanadianSwiftFan

(graphic by stayingfearless13)
    I was enchanted on July 14, 2011
    "Wasn't it easier in your firefly catching days?" (Innocent)

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 4:03 PM

She's so unique and original. (:

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 4:04 PM

I'm Totally In Love with that line!!! I honestly don't get why people have issues with it. Its a Great song

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 4:14 PM

So I'm not crazy! I love this song and keep singing it over and over and over and over!! It's amazing!!
    Credit: 2 redvelvet13 & 3 lolobeen

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 4:14 PM

and I will get you, get you alone

Yes! I love this line. I love this whole song. It basically describes my life right now.

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 4:17 PM

Her lyrics are fearless

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 7:50 PM

i LOVE LOVE LOVE that line... my username is Through The Sleepless Night :)
    I used to be ThisNightIsFlawless13

^Me
    Shop|Contest

RE: Two Headlights Shine Through The Sleepless Night

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 4:44 AM

i LOVE it. It's like the 'captivated by you baby like a fireworks show' of Sparks Fly. It's just so clever. It's one of my favorite couplets of all. Love it

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 5:15 AM

Love this line!

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 11:04 AM

I love this song. Though there is a reference to more adult themes, the song expresses the lengths you would go for a person you really care about and, in this case, she knew that guy was 'trouble' but went for it anyway. Treacherous is an expression of that, with the idea that 'nothing safe is worth the drive' or that anything not worth risking yourself for is worth the effort you put into it.
    Fan since 2006.

Had the time of my life on:
    September 12th, 2009
    September 16th, 2011
    September 17th, 2011

Banner credit goes to cloudnine! Thank you!

RE: Two Headlights Shine Through The Sleepless Night

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 1:01 PM

I am totally in love with these lyrics. This song literally gives me shivers.
    "Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard."

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 11:29 AM

I feel like I donĀ“t really get this line... take it too literal or something.. anyone some poethic explanation??

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 11:34 AM

I love it too!

signature from weheartit.com

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 9:09 PM

i already posted on here, but I LOVE THIS LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I used 2 Be ThisNightIsFlawless13

^InTheRedDress

^Me
    Shop|Contest

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 12:00 PM

LOVE that line :))

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.