1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Treacherous or All Too Well?

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 3:34 PM

Which one do you like better? Treacherous or All Too Well? And why?
I honestly have no idea with this one.. I love them both so much. Treacherous has really really amazing lyrics, but All Too Well tells a story and is so beautiful...
I guess I like Treacherous a bit better, but that will eventually change...
"Look at you, worrying so much about things you can't change.. You'll spend your whole life singing the blues if you keep thinking that way,"

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Treacherous or All Too Well?

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 4:11 PM

I like All Too Well better. The emotion in the sing is so raw and so.......brutal. She tells the story of a break up while capturing the perfect emotion. It's a great song.
    xXNicoleXx

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 4:13 PM

I LOVE them both! They are both some of my favorite songs off of Red. Initially, I liked All Too Well better, but lately I've been listening to Treacherous more...

4/11/10...8/23/22...8/24/22...11/22/11...:)

RE: Treacherous or All Too Well?

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 4:14 PM

All Too Well has tied for first place in my favourite songs of all time (with Fifteen) so I definitely say that it comes out on top of Treacherous. That being said, I love Treacherous and the acoustic demo that's on the Deluxe edition. Both are in my top five from Red.

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 4:18 PM

All Too Well Is an amazing song.
    I don't really care for Treacherous that much.
    "I'm never changin' who I am!"

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 5:06 PM

Maybe All Too Well just beats Treacherous but it's hard to say. These are my top 2 on Red, definitely. I love love love the "two headlights shine..." on Treacherous but then the lyrics of All Too Well are perfect too.

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 5:11 PM

All Too Well is my absolute favourite song on Red.

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 5:21 PM

Both! :P I really can't decide!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 5:23 PM

Treacherous by a tiny little but :)
    ---

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 5:24 PM

That's Soo Hard!! :) I love both of them soo much!!! But I guess if i had to choose All Too Well!

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 5:54 PM

Treacherous!

BUT THEY'RE BOTH SO GREAT!

OMG the second sig is from the old tc..

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 5:57 PM

So many people LOVE All too well SO MUCH! Taylor NEEDS to release it as a single, who agrees? Treacherous is AMAZING too!! Two headlights shine through the sleepless night
    -Kat

^thatlittleREDdress the great xoxo

^InTheRedDress (so amazing!!)[/sig

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:22 PM

All Too Well!! One of my favorites on the album! But Treacherous is of course flawless also!

^both made by me!

Visit my graphic shop!
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/1906161

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 7:45 AM

All too well for me. It's such a well written song. Treacherous has some good lines but I still need to grow into that one...

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 12:26 PM

All Too Well, it's just so catchy and so well written.

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 6:55 PM

I love both of the songs so, SO much. It's very difficult to choose. All Too Well has superb lyrics and is really emotional, but I personally relate to Treacherous, considering my life at the moment.

I don't know if I can choose.

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 7:39 PM

both are so good!! I like the background music in Treacherous better, but I think because of the lyrics I like all to well better..

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 7:41 PM

This is an impossible question...they are both AMAZING, MAGICAL, SWIFTASTIC, ENCHANTING, AND FLAWLESS!!!!!! I swear I couldn't pick one to save my life!!!! ;)

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011

url][/signature]

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 7:42 PM

I love them both -- guess I would have to slightly favor All Too Well.

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 7:42 PM

Ohh, that's SO hard! I guess "All too well" I love the sound of it! I can't stop listening to both of them though!!

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 7:44 PM

All Too Well hands down