Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

All Too Well

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 2:54 PM

This is my all time favorite song on RED and I'm worried that she won't do it on tour. For the Speak Now Tour she didn't do all of the songs from the album. Do you think she will do the same thing for the RED tour and do you think that she will leave off All Too Well?????
--Maddie

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: All Too Well

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 3:02 PM

I Really Hope Not! I will be sooo upset if she left out All Too Well!

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 3:03 PM

I think she will sing it cause it's getting quite some attention. And it just doesn't make sense that she would take away this song from some shows. It just seems like one of those songs that just wouldn't be skipped over.

Request in my graphic shop...please?

By me^^
    I used to be TaylorSwiftLoveLoveLove13!!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 3:05 PM

I think she will do it because people have created such a buzz about it :)
    Don't you worry your pretty little mind...cuz I really do love you :)

^made by me

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 3:15 PM

Lovestruck85 wrote:
    I Really Hope Not! I will be sooo upset if she left out All Too Well!

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

me too
    I was Enchanted To meet Taylor Swift on Friday, March 2nd in Perth Australia.

Dont forget to smile :)

"If your lucky enough to be different don't ever change!!!"~Taylor Swift

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 3:24 PM

I would cry if she left this song off the setlist!!!!!! This is such a beautiful and powerful song and I really think she will include it :)
    both/avi by me!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 3:26 PM

this is one of my fav songs she sounds beauiful on it

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:48 PM

I would be surprised if she left it out of the setlist, but at the same time, I will so cry if she does play it because it really connects with me and my personal life right now.
    Fan since 2006.

Had the time of my life on:
    September 12th, 2009
    September 16th, 2011
    September 17th, 2011

Banner credit goes to cloudnine! Thank you!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:51 PM

I really hope she includes All Too Well on the tour. I can see her performing it in a similar way to how she performed Dear John on the Speak Now tour, which would be awesome. I really hope All Too Well is included on the Tour. :)

RE: All Too Well

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:56 PM

Yeah. All Too Well HAS attracted quite a lot of people. I won't be surprised if the song was referred to as one of the highlights of the album (which would be totally awesome!).
    Fingers crossed.

And you throw your head back laughing like a little kid...

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 4:23 AM

I love all of your replies!!! And I would cry to if she left it out!!!!!!
    --Maddie

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 4:28 AM

I hope it's on the setlist!

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 11:06 AM

I'm sure it will be because she can't just do up-beat songs

KLC, Racheal, TLQ THANKS

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 12:07 AM

Starlight22 wrote:
    I would cry if she left this song off the setlist!!!!!! This is such a beautiful and powerful song and I really think she will include it :)
    both/avi by me!

Same. It's my favourite song of Taylor.... like ever. If she misses this one I will cry so much!!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.