Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Connection?

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 12:36 PM

So I was listening to Everything Has Changed a little bit ago, and I was thinking to myself: This is kind of like Enchanted. Think about it: Taylor said that Enchanted was about falling for somebody and wanting to know them better. And there's a line in Everything Has Changed that says, "I just wanna know you better know, you better know, you better now." The songs kind of go together, in my mind. What do you guys think? :)

1. SOUIAT 2.imeg99

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say no to b

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Connection?

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 6:15 PM

Good point! I can see that :)
    ~CanadianSwiftFan

(graphic by stayingfearless13)
    I was enchanted on July 14, 2011
    "Wasn't it easier in your firefly catching days?" (Innocent)

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:26 PM

I can definitely see that because those are literally the two songs that describe my life right now, and I have been listening to them over and over because the messages are so similar! I hadn't thought about it being connected, but now that you mention it it's funny that those are the two I am connecting with the most right now :)

^both made by me!

Visit my graphic shop!
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/1906161

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 10:26 PM

Hmm, maybe!

made by Swiftlookalike

The world has finally turned RED

RE: Connection?

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 12:24 AM

Hmm..Somehow, there is a connection. Perhaps this song is a sequel to Enchanted?

And you throw your head back laughing like a little kid...

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 8:00 AM

Like a sequel! I love both of the songs :)

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 1:35 PM

Oh My Swift! Thanks for pointing this out!
    I can definitely see what you're saying.
    Like a Wonderstruck and Wonderstruck Enchanted.

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 3:30 PM

Hmm. both songs are talking about the same feeling of being "Wonderstruck". Heheh. But I'm pretty sure they're about different people. I'm 99.9% sure that Enchanted is about Adam Young from Owl City and I'm 99.9% sure that Everything Has Changed is about Conor Kennedy.
    The only words that you will regret more than the ones left unsaid are the ones meant to intentionally hurt someone.
    -Taylor Swift

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 3:59 PM

I definately agree! Both songs are about meeting someone, feeling that spark, and wanting to pursue some kind of relationship/friendship/getting to know them better.

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 4:05 PM

Yeah you are totally right. Everything has changes feels a little bit less...Echanting XD no just kiding, yeah the are kind of alike

Please sign the petition
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/past_future_tours/2137191

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 4:08 PM

I didnt really notice that too much but yea thats cool

- credit LongLiveTay13

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 4:19 PM

Woah! maybe.....

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 4:26 PM

Wow. That is really cool!
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 4:27 PM

You are very smart and creative for figuring this out!

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 8:09 PM

I agree 100%

Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 8:54 AM

Iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor wrote:
    You are very smart and creative for figuring this out!

Aw thank you :)

1. SOUIAT 2. InLondonToday

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say

Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 9:02 AM

Good point!

Come take a look at my Taylor Swift Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/pages/-Taylor-Alison-Swift-/1758

Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 9:49 AM

oms yes!!!

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 9:49 AM

WOW! MAYBE!
    Lalalala VIVA LA LONDON!

RE: Connection?

Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 9:53 AM

I was thinking about the same!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 11:01 AM

Me too.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.