1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

IKYWT - 3RD SINGLE.

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 4:30 AM

I knew you were trouble has been confirmed it will be the next single and music video off of Red. It will also be the 2nd radio single for the UK (releasing on December 10th)

The single and music video is planned to be released somewhere around February. Woot!

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: IKYWT - 3RD SINGLE.

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 6:11 AM

bumpp!

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Re: IKYWT - 3RD SINGLE.

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 6:12 AM

that's one of my favs on Red. So stoked!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 6:14 AM

Omg yay, a music video for IKYWT? I can't wait, ahhh yay! In February too, I hope it's some time around my birthday, it would be so cool if it was released on my birthday!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 6:18 AM

Cool! Can't wait to see it!!

I love you, Evann

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:34 AM

Cool!

1. SOUIAT 2.imeg99

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say no to b

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:35 AM

cool! i cant wait for the music video!!!:)

^Swiftie4EverAndAlways. PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION!:http://taylorswift.com/forum/past_future_tours/2098451#post_15001001

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:36 AM

I think that this is a wrong choice for a single.
    "And every time I look at you, it's like the first time - you are the best thing that's ever been mine."

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 8:17 AM

loveKate24 wrote:
    "And every time I look at you, it's like the first time - you are the best thing that's ever been mine."

Agree.

So in a Wednesday in a cafe,
    I watched it begin again

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 8:31 AM

It will be so interesting to see what they do for the music video for this
    I met Taylor Swift on October 7th 2012

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 11:44 AM

Yes!! So excited for a new video to fawn over!
    Even better that's its one of my top favourites of the album!
    Friend me. ;)
    ~ wonder_spark29

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 11:46 AM

i dont understand why they didnt released begin again in the uk along with the us..

RE: IKYWT - 3RD SINGLE.

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 11:48 AM

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All me :)

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 11:50 AM

I also agree that this song isn't too great for a single... although I love it.. It's not going to translate on mainstream AND country stations.. for someone who solely listens to country.. this is kind of a bummer because I can almost guarantee they will not play IKYWT on country stations.

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 11:57 AM

Thanks for posting! Can't wait to see what happens! :)

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 4:15 PM

Drom wrote:
    loveKate24 wrote:

Agree.

So in a Wednesday in a cafe,
    I watched it begin again

I agree too. It's my least favorite song on the album. I tried so hard to make myself like it, but I just don't like the dubstep/electronic sounds. It kind of freaks me out. I barely ever listen to it. I feel bad. :(
    "I'm never changin' who I am!"

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 4:18 PM

that's so awesome!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 4:20 PM

February's kinda long...

OMG I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS VIDEO!!!!
    Fearless Tour: 5.15.10 Speak Now Tour: 7.19.11

OMGGGG!!!!!!!!! This was the one I was hoping for next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M LITERALLY BURSTING WITH EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was just thinking about what the music video would look like, seriously, this was awesome timing. O.M.G. I am sooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!
    Credit:1 Reshmi4Beiber,2 redvelvet13 & 3 lolobeen

[url=http://i45.tinypic.com/jqmkp3]http://i45.tinypic.com/jqmkp3[/url].[/signature]

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:14 PM

loveKate24 wrote:

True, I prefer either State of Grace or Starlight.