Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Next Single off Red to become a Music Video

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 1:36 PM

Out of all the songs Taylor released as singles off Red wich one do you want to become the next music video? What would you want the video to be like?
The singles left:
- I Knew You Were Trouble
- Red
- State Of Grace

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Next Single off Red to become a Music Video

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 1:38 PM

RED!! I think I'd be sooo awesome!!

I love you, Evann

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 1:40 PM

IKYWT!
    The only words that you will regret more than the ones left unsaid are the ones meant to intentionally hurt someone.
    -Taylor Swift

i don't know i would really like to see all of them but i think she could do something really cool with state of grace!!!!!

Red
    I have a perfect idea for a music vid in my head. I love how I can completely relate to this song...

RE: Next Single off Red to become a Music Video

probably Red because it's the title track
    Don't you worry your pretty little mind...cuz I really do love you :)

^made by me

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 1:43 PM

I think she'll use State of Grace :)

1. SOUIAT 2.imeg99

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say no to b

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 2:02 PM

i think Red should deffinatly be a single and also stay stay stay =)

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 2:03 PM

i think RED, cause red came before IKYWT and State of Grace

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 2:04 PM

Not sure if she'll release one for ALL of those, but I deffo think she'll do one for I Knew You Were Trouble, because she said it was her favourite off the (flawless) album.

All me :)

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 2:05 PM

I saw on Twitter that the next single is IKYWT, and that it will be released on December 10th :-p

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 2:09 PM

I don't know which from these songs I would choose. Red is one of my favorites but as always, I don't want to share it with the whole world =P

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 2:09 PM

sog, red and all too well!!

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 2:11 PM

It would be awesome if she does a video for State of Grace!! it would be so interesting!!

Just close your eyes.

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 2:12 PM

Hoshine wrote:
    I don't know which from these songs I would choose. Red is one of my favorites but as always, I don't want to share it with the whole world =P

???
    Will everyone please welcome our newest TC member? She is AMAZING!!! Friend her for me?http://taylorswift.com/users/ap9MzWCP
    I am TaylorSwiftRocks13

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 2:22 PM

OverMadisonSquare wrote:
    Hoshine wrote:

???
    Will everyone please welcome our newest TC member? She is AMAZING!!! Friend her for me?http://taylorswift.com/users/ap9MzWCP
    I am TaylorSwiftRocks13

You see, when there is a song I really like, it becomes less 'special' when it gets released. It won't be this precious, secret jewel anymore. Everyone will hear it, there will be more criticism, some people might make fun of it... I prefer daydreaming with the song in secret.

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 4:37 PM

I love Red the most out the options.... But I doubt it will happen. But I want Red to be a single.

xXNicoleXx

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 4:39 PM

Stay Stay Stay and All Too Well better eventually better get music videos.
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 4:44 PM

I honestly think she's gonna release either ikywt/22 maybe i almost do/treacherous/all too well... state of grace/red and everything has changed/starlight.

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 4:45 PM

I hope she does IKYWT!! :)

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 4:46 PM

Red!

Made my kerri.

Made

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.