1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

A Sentence I made using the song titles on RED!

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 5:27 PM

Okay, so I just really wanted to share this with someone! I was looking at the RED tracklist and in my head made a sentence using all of the song titles, in order as well and thought it was pretty impressive here it is! :

This state of grace is red and treacherous but I knew you trouble all too well and now I'm 22 and I almost do believe we are never ever getting back together but then you stay, stay, stay and the last time we stood on holy ground was sad beautiful and tragic but I was the lucky one because everything has changed and under the starlight we'll begin again because that's the moment I knew you'll come back and be here for me, the girl at home.

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011

url][/signature]

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: A Sentence I made using the song titles on RED!

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 5:32 PM

That's Really Cool! :) Never would have thought to do that!

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 5:34 PM

ROUND OF APPLAUSE!!
    -Kat

^thatlittleREDdress the great xoxo

^InTheRedDress (so amazing!!)[/sig

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 5:45 PM

That's awesome!

made by Swiftlookalike

The world has finally turned RED

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 5:45 PM

That's absolutely great!!!! clap clap clap clap clap clap
    “People haven’t always been there for me but music always has.”-Taylor Swift

Thank you Swiftswimmer for this amazing graphic!!!

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 6:58 PM

This is really good! Me, as a writer always appreciate these song title stories :)
    both/avi by me!

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 7:00 PM

That is impressive!!

- credit LongLiveTay13

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 7:01 PM

I dyed my hair a burgondy red for her new album

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 7:02 PM

Totally cool

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 7:04 PM

i did that once, but i did it with random taylor songs with me and my swiftie cousin, she wasn't good

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 7:28 PM

Love it!

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 7:31 PM

That's so good! Great job! :)

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 7:41 PM

Cool!!!!

I love you, Evann

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 10:04 AM

SwiftieKat wrote:
    ROUND OF APPLAUSE!!
    -Kat

totally! ur amazing :)

Please sign the petition
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/past_future_tours/2137191

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 10:06 AM

Thats so cool! :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making this ^ amazing graphic!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 10:08 AM

SwiftieKat wrote:
    ROUND OF APPLAUSE!!
    -Kat

YES.

1. Daya
    2. Heleh
    Avi. Daya

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 10:08 AM

That's so brilliant! And it all linked together and made sense!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 10:11 AM

That's awesome!

Wow! That is actually AMAZING!!!! I did that once but I used just random Taylor songs instead of the ones just from RED :) x
    We are never ever ever getting back together......

That is magical!
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 9:14 PM

that's awesome :)
    I used 2 Be ThisNightIsFlawless13

^InTheRedDress

^Me
    Shop|Contest