Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

All we are is skin and bone, trained to get along

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 2:44 PM

Anyone else love that line from Treacherous? :)

TanyaxOh! :)
It feels like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters and make fun of

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: All we are is skin and bone, trained to get along

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 4:17 PM

No, that's disgusting, but what can I say? Everyone seems to think this kind of behavior is okay today. Maybe Taylor will wake up someday and realize this is why relationships don't work out, because we aren't just flesh and bone.

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 4:17 PM

seventh seal wrote:
    No, that's disgusting, but what can I say? Everyone seems to think this kind of behavior is okay today. Maybe Taylor will wake up someday and realize this is why relationships don't work out, because we aren't just flesh and bone.

umm ok
    Cher! and 1D!!

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 4:19 PM

I love it! How does she come up with such beautiful lyrics?

Swiftie since 2007
    The world will be Red on October 22.

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 4:34 PM

i love that line it makes you think a little more you know? about life in general

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 4:36 PM

seventh seal wrote:

Oh my gosh, chill out. It's the truth, though. We ARE skin and bone. You piss me off. I've seen all the post you've made in this forum and you are just so NEGATIVE. Do you even like Taylor? Sorry, but I'm not just gonna let you trash my thread. Hopefully YOU wake up someday and actually do something with your life. You're so IGNORANT.

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 4:37 PM

ThingsWillChange13 wrote:
    i love that line it makes you think a little more you know? about life in general

so true! :)

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 4:37 PM

xXEnchantedXx wrote:
    I love it! How does she come up with such beautiful lyrics?

Swiftie since 2007
    The world will be Red on October 22.

We'll never know her secret :o

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 4:38 PM

I love that line so much! Taylor just knows how to create an amazing line
    "Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind"
    "I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love"

"I love each freckle on your face!"-Jump Then Fall
    "I remember your blue eyes looking into mine"-Ronan

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 4:38 PM

I love that line. It's so beautiful.

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 4:43 PM

seventh seal wrote:

I have to say that this was not my interpretation of those lyrics. I thought that it meant that the kind of love that she sings about is the only thing that allows us to transcend our ordinary material existence. That's why her love is the "friction" that prevents us from forever just going with the (material) flow of ordinary life.

You might reasonably argue whether romantic love by itself is sufficient to do that or not, but I think that the idea of transcending our material existence by virtue of love is quite a profound thought. Just my two cents.
    I am a 42-year old guy who was privileged to SPEAK NOW on SEPTEMBER 1 and 2, 2011.

I've been spending the last two years thinking Speak Now was the best
    Music she could have penned
    But on a Tuesday, as I pressed "Play"
    I watched it begin again

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 4:44 PM

LOVE it.

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 4:46 PM

My parents won't let me listen to treacherous because of that line......
    "If you're lucky enough to be different never change." -Taylor Swift

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 4:47 PM

Crazier wrote:
    I have to say that this was not my interpretation of those lyrics. I thought that it meant that the kind of love that she sings about is the only thing that allows us to transcend our ordinary material existence. That's why her love is the "friction" that prevents us from forever just going with the (material) flow of ordinary life.

You might reasonably argue whether romantic love by itself is sufficient to do that or not, but I think that the idea of transcending our material existence by virtue of love is quite a profound thought. Just my two cents.

Wow, wonderful interpretation of the lyrics.

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 4:51 PM

neversawyoucoming wrote:
    Crazier wrote:

Wow, wonderful interpretation of the lyrics.

Well said.

^Once Upon A Time

^iwasascarletletter

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 4:53 PM

CammySwiftie wrote:

It's not that bad...tbh I really don't get it, it just really makes you think..

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 4:59 PM

absolutely love it! I love Treacherous it's one of my favourite songs on the album :)

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 5:01 PM

OMG, i totally agree. This is one of my favorite lines on RED. It really makes me think... And the truth of it is sort of haunting in a way.. And I love the metaphor...
    That's why I love Taylor, her lyrics make me think.. My friend just likes songs because you can dance to them, but Taylor puts serious thought into her lyrics.
    "Look at you, worrying so much about things you can't change.. You'll spend your whole life singing the blues if you keep thinking that way,"

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 5:02 PM

Yeah, it's one of those lines that makes you think about life and love. I've been comtemplating things since I heard it because it makes you think about relationships and what we really are. In a way, we really are just skin and bones and we're supposed to get along. I seriously think that some people are reading into things in Treacherous a little too much. Honsetly, that's my favorite song right now because it's so raw and emotional.
    Credit:1 Reshmi4Beiber,2 redvelvet13 & 3 lolobeen

[url=http://i45.tinypic.com/jqmkp3]http://i45.tinypic.com/jqmkp3[/url].[/signature]

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 5:05 PM

I love it!

1. Daya
    2. HKM designs
    Avi. Daya

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 5:07 PM

CammySwiftie wrote:

I don't get it..how is it inappropriate?? everyone is saying it's such an inappropriate song...can someone tell me how?? i am so confused...thank you

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.