Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Any RED Songs Make You Cry?

Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 6:06 PM

Yes, one specifically comes to mind.

In the acoustic version, that line where she goes "And I'll neverrrrrrrrr Be the say aye aye eh aim" the way she so slowly says that line, I can hear it so clearly in my mind at times. That song got under appreciated.

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Any RED Songs Make You Cry?

Thu, Oct 16, 2014 at 1:14 AM

Sad beautiful tragic, begin again
    I'm doing the forty hour famine here is the link to my fundraiser page if you want to sponsor me
    https://40hf2014.everydayhero.com/au/raisa

[url=http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-o8SlamziZ_Q/TaUK8TH-IuI/AAAAAAAAAcU/inB0Y4_UNRM/s1600/taylor%2Bswift2.png]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-o8SlamziZ_Q/TaUK8TH-IuI/AAAAAAAAAcU/inB0Y4_UNRM/s1600/taylor%2Bswift2.png[/url][[/signature]

Thu, Oct 16, 2014 at 9:21 AM

Yeah All Too Well gets me and WANEGBT because it reminds me of the Red Tour.
    1989 - Taylor Swift!
    Pre-order here!

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/1989-deluxe/id907104698

Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 3:34 PM

None of them actually make me cry, but I Almost Do is so beautiful and you can hear all the emotions so clearly. Sad Beautiful Tragic is kind of the same, with the nostalgia?

Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 1:33 AM

All Too Well and the Moment I Knew. All Too Well at the Red Tour was just too emotional -the way she paused in the middle to fight back the tears before continuing :'(

Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 12:13 PM

All Too Well and Holy Ground because it's just so beautiful and perfect

Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 6:05 PM

I always get so emotional when I listen to All Too Well it's such a powerful song that speaks in so many ways

RE: Any RED Songs Make You Cry?

Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 6:16 AM

No artist I have ever listened to before has made me want to cry like Taylor has. That's all the more amazing as I am male, 58 years old, have spent most of my life listening to every style of music for many hours each and every day.

I have lived through many eras and style of music and have never known any artist that touches me emotionally like Taylor does. She has a unique talent for writing and singing with emotion and insight that is utterly remarkable.

She is one very, very special lady.

Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 2:29 AM

all too well and Everything has changed.
    FEARLESS is getting back up and fighting for what you want over and over again....even though every time you've tried before you've lost.

Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 7:40 AM

All to well made me almost cry - it was so beautiful, but so sad - and also The Last Time.
    THIS SLOPE IS TREACHEROUS, THIS PATH IS RECKLESS, THIS SLOPE IS TREACHEROUS......AND I LIKE IT

Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 3:34 PM

I've come very close to crying at The Last Time, because it reminds me of something in my life coming to an end. Also (nearly) State of Grace and Treacherous, because they take me back to the Red Tour every time.

And All Too Well, obviously! That brutal middle eight always packs a punch.

Sat, Oct 25, 2014 at 11:52 AM

Sad Beautiful Tragic

Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 10:30 AM

All Too Well, Moment I Knew & I Almost Do.

Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 11:24 AM

The first time I heard the album, I remember cryig when listening to I Knew You Were Trouble, because I was so scared of this album and that song more because rolling stone had mentioned "dub steps" but when I listened, I liked it so much, and the tension went away, so I started crying. It was such a great moment.

Thanks to the amazing Maddie from Skyline Design's Graphic Shop for the wonderful signature!

Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 1:21 PM

I feel like crying when I see Taylor cry when she sings All Too Well
    Have a Tay Day!

Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 1:24 PM

All Too Well and The Moment I Knew make me sob so hard!

Sat, Nov 22, 2014 at 7:10 AM

All too well

Sun, Nov 23, 2014 at 1:36 AM

All Too Well, SBT and The Last Time

I was RED on 2/7/14 BERLIN

Fri, Nov 28, 2014 at 2:28 PM

sad beautiful tragic

Sat, Nov 29, 2014 at 1:05 PM

Come Back... Be Here, when I'm really missing my girlfriend who lives a few states away.

Nia