Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Any RED Songs Make You Cry?

Sat, Sep 27, 2014 at 1:36 PM

Not a big crier at songs, but I Almost Do, The Last Time and Come Back Be Here hit some nerves.

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Sep 27, 2014 at 1:36 PM

Then I cried with happiness at WANEGBT.

Sat, Sep 27, 2014 at 1:40 PM

All Too Well is the obvious one. Also, sometimes I Almost Do, but that's not just because of the song itself. I have a lot of sentimental value attached to that one.

Sat, Sep 27, 2014 at 2:12 PM

This might be weird but 22

Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 10:01 AM

I can NOT listen to All Too Well without crying. It's a song about TRUE love ending and those first few months when you are so heartbroken that you think that the pain will just never be able to go away. I've felt this way recently so it really just breaks my soul

Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 10:43 AM

definitely All too well
    I love this song so much! It makes me very emotional.
    FEARLESS is getting back up and fighting for what you want over and over again....even though every time you've tried before you've lost.

Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 10:58 AM

All Too Well, especially since I saw it live on the Red Tour. Red and I Almost Do as well. Come Back... Be Here is really painful and I cry every time I listen to it. I just can't help it !

Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 11:56 AM

you're not sorry, ronan of course.

Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 11:58 AM

oh, red songs lol, um the last time, the moment i knew, i almost do

Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 12:53 PM

All Too Well. All the time.

Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 1:46 PM

I've cried in All Too Well, The Moment I Knew, Come Back... Be Here, I Almost Do and The Last Time.

Natalie/Meg

Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 1:50 PM

Whenever I hear The Moment I Knew, Come Back... Be here, I almost do and all too well I cry. I cried through most if it when I first heard it! But then on the RED tour I bawled my eyes out the entire time :D (best night ever- Thank you Taylor!!!!)

Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 3:09 PM

I get emotional at State Of Grace because it gives me flashbacks to when I was at the Red tour and it's the opening song, where she's behind the curtain and I was crying my eyes out and screaming because it was the happiest moment of my life
    http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/30700000/Tumblr-Confessions-taylor-swift-30796558-500-367.jpg

Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 3:41 PM

Abigail05Enchanted wrote:
    I get emotional at State Of Grace because it gives me flashbacks to when I was at the Red tour and it's the opening song, where she's behind the curtain and I was crying my eyes out and screaming because it was the happiest moment of my life

Yeah, State of Grace makes me cry now....it didn't used to but now I link it to the realisation of how incredibly lucky I am to be able to see Taylor perform live.

24/11/2009 | 29/03/2011 | 02/02/2014 | 04/02/2014 | 07/02/2014

Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 4:04 PM

Definitely All Too Well and The Moment I Knew. Sad Beautiful Tragic can also make me cry sometimes.

*Thanks to withsomeindierecord for the beautiful gif*

RE: Any RED Songs Make You Cry?

Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 4:10 PM

I feel like any song on Red could make me cry on a given day! Hahaha ... but All Too Well for sure!!!

by Anais

by Camryn

Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 4:16 PM

All Too Well and The Moment I Knew!

^^ Me

Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 8:48 PM

Sad Beautiful Tragic and The Moment I Knew

Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 10:59 AM

State of Grace because I can picture seeing her live and it was so beautiful and overwhelming. Also, All Too Well, I Almost Do and sometimes The Last Time. Sometimes all love is break and burn and end...

Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 11:13 AM
Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.