Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Any RED Songs Make You Cry?

Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 6:17 AM

So far, there hasn't been any songs on Red that has made me cry but they are songs that make me emotional when listening to them like All Too Well, Sad Beautiful Tragic, The Moment I Knew and I Almost Do.

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Any RED Songs Make You Cry?

Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 6:56 AM

All Too Well because it's a little too relatable
    The Moment I Knew
    Sad Beautiful Tragic
    and The Last Time :/

Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 7:03 AM

Ronan. All Too Well gets me a little., but from what I hear, when I go to RED & she plays it, well... & I am a guy
    Taylor Swift you have such a golden heart, you are such a wonderful person and an inspiration to so many people. I LOVE YOU!!

Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 7:33 AM

The Moment I Knew and The Last Time (Even though The Last Time is my fav song off of Red).

Made by Swiftstruck13

Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 2:24 PM

The Moment I Knew, The Last Time, All Too Well, I Almost Do and Come Back..Be Here.

Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 2:25 PM

Sad Beautiful Tragic, All Too Well, Red and Starlight.

^^ Made by moi

Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 2:59 PM

Sad Beautiful Tragic, All Too Well and The Moment I Knew.

Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 3:06 PM

All Too Well - The lyrics are just so power and meaningful, and the raw emotion in her voice could leave you breathless. Not to mention, the lyrics paint a very detailed picture in your mind, sorta like a movie.

Sad Beautiful Tragic - I think the lyrics are simple, it's not a "mushed" together song if that makes sense? But I think the part that makes me cry is the melody and the instrumental part. Just a beautiful song.

Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 5:20 PM

The moment I knew :')

Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 10:01 PM

All Too Well, The Moment I Knew, Sad Beautiful Tragic, Come Back...Be Here.

Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 10:22 PM

:)

'If your lucky enough to have something that makes you different from everyone else don't ever change'
    - Taylor Swift

Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 10:29 PM

When the album first came out I cried so much with evensong. And then for the next like week I couldn't listen to the moment i knew, I almost do, All too well, the last time, sad beautiful tragic and come back be here in public because every time i heard them i starded to cry. Once i almost do came on in class and i started crying... got some weird looks. But now sometimes i almost do, all to well and the last time make me cry

I spoke Now on JUly 16 2011
    And will turn the town RED on JUne 14 2013

Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 10:47 PM

All Too Well, I Almost Do, and The Moment I knew make me cry inside. I can just feel the pain and emotions in those songs.

Fearless: April 11,2010
    Speak Now: September 10, 2011

Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 1:46 PM

All Too Well

RE: Any RED Songs Make You Cry?

Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 6:55 PM

All Too Well made me cry like a baby. The part when she sang "You called me up again just to break me like a promise" that line just pierced my heart. Right in the feels.

Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 6:57 PM

All too well and I cry when I hear sad beautiful tragic because i relate to it so much.

Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 5:53 PM

noooo but i LOVE stay stay stay lol
    i'm in high school in my third year....
    if u want to know me jux add me :)

"people has never been there for me, but music always has" - Taylor swift

"Don't judge me, for you don't know what I'm really going through"

"La palabras duelen mas q

Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 6:02 PM

I cry like a baby everytime I listen to All Too Well, I Almost Do, The Moment I Knew & Come Back...Be Here.

9.18.08 was a Fairytale.
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09.
    Long Live 10.11.11
    Louisville will burn RED on 5.7.13.

Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 6:10 PM

I almost do,All too well,Sad Beautiful Tragic

[url=http://i1342.photobucket/]http://i1342.photobucket[/url][/signature]

Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 6:10 PM

sad beautiful tragic. and the lucky one, because they have this feel of how real its sudenly not a story anymore in these songs its real life.

message me for details on the tour project

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.