Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Any RED Songs Make You Cry?

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 9:57 AM

The Moment I Knew and Sad Beautiful Tragic--SO GORGEOUS! Oh my word...

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 10:02 AM

Begin Again always makes me want to cry, I'm not really sure why.

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 10:04 AM

Yep loads but they a
    make me cry with joy
    Taylor Swift

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 10:11 AM

The song All To Well made me cry as well. It made me cry because it had such sweet memories. Also, the part where she sings: "But you keep my old scarf from that very first week, because it reminds you of innocence and smells like me. You can't get rid of it because you remember it all too well..." Made me cry.

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 10:13 AM

all too well

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 10:16 AM

All too well

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 10:20 AM

None make me cry.. that's the thing.. some almost make me cry but I don't actually cry!
    I love that most of these songs are happy... she deserves happy

OMG the second sig is from the old tc..

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 10:21 AM

I don't really cry to any songs unless i relate to them, so none yet. Im not gonna say "i hope that i do" cause that will intend me getting my heart broken haha!!

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 10:21 AM

Come Back, Be here- As soon as I heard it i burst into tears. Okay So I may not be in London and He may not be in New york but we're still in the respective countries
    I almost do- It's hard not to call him but i know he's busy and that if i do it'll cost an absolute fortune.
    Moment I knew- This just made me cry, I'm one of those people who imagine a scene before they happen and i'm just worried my boyfriend doesnt get home in time..

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 10:22 AM

All Too Well, the Moment I Knew and The Lucky One!

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 2:38 PM

All Too Well and The Moment I Knew.
    Firstly because I don't want to even imagine Taylor feeling like this, and it breaks my heart to imagine her feeling this way.

And also because I'm a complete hopeless romantic, and I think that these experiences would be so painful and upsetting to go through. And if I ever get into a relationship (hopefully some day haha) I would hate to even have in the back of my mind that this could happen.

That's a bit of a mushy ramble, but hey!

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 2:44 PM

the moment i knew, come back be here

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 5:46 PM

Gigi wrote:
    For me, The Moment I Knew almost made me cry, especially when I thought of it only as a Christmas party, then to realize it was her own birthday in the end... It seriously broke my heart! The whole entire song I was like, How could someone do this to Taylor!?
    And All Too Well made me cry during the part where she sings: "So you call me up again just to break me like a promise, so casually cruel in the name of being honest..." The lyrics are absolutely flawless!

So, what about you!? :)

Yes, Yes,Yes

All Too Well: About 3/4 of the way through, consistantly. You are correct!! Flawless lyrics!!
    Sad Beautiful Tragic: At various points depending on mood.
    Treacherous: In the 2nd 1/2 of the song. ( I've fallen in love with the 2nd 1/2 of this song )!!
    State Of Grace: Rarely. Depends on mood. My favorite song on "Red".
    Begin Again: Rarely. Depends on mood. "Reds" , version of "Love Story". The music Video of
    this song is a classic to me already!! Perfect in ALL ways!!

"Red". Our Taylor!! She has created Brilliance once again!!.........................

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 5:52 PM

I started bawling within a few seconds when I first heard Sad Beautiful Tragic, and I don't even know why. That's never happened before.

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 5:57 PM

None! Well atleast not yet...probably if Ronan was on the album... :)

TanyaxOh! :)
    It feels like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters and make fun of

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 5:57 PM

The Moment I knew.

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 6:46 PM

Oh there are quite a few for me. All Too Well, I Almost Do, Sad Beautiful Tragic, The Moment I Knew, and Come Back... Be Here.

FEARLESS is living in spite of those things that scare you to death.
    Phone call with Taylor - 16 February 2012 || Met Taylor - 12 March 2012 || Held Taylor's hand - 13 March 2012

RE: Any RED Songs Make You Cry?

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 6:52 PM

The Moment I Knew, totally. Literally cry every time... so relatable.
    Nothing Safe Is Worth The Drive

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 7:01 PM

GreatSkies29 wrote:
    I started bawling within a few seconds when I first heard Sad Beautiful Tragic, and I don't even know why. That's never happened before.

I KNOW WHY

Cuz Taylor's Brilliant Songwriting Skills just have that kind of effect on US Swifties!!
    And probably because you are a good person with a deep soul, and a good

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 7:22 PM

Yeah... All too well That's the one that make me cry in these days.
    So casually cruel in the name of being honest I don't know how some people can do that.!

Ah, The last time too. For me , it's a sad song. I feel that.

Pd. I think that it's because someone let me down this week :(
    Smile! Sweet!