1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

22 ( Music Video )

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 9:48 AM

I Think That It's Gonna Be Good If Taylor's Gonna Make A Music Video About This... I Had A Survey Saying " What Is Your Favorite Song In Red? " And Almost All Of Them Liked 22.... Maybe It Will Include Selena Gomez And Dianna Agron ..... The 2nd In The Survey Is All Too Well, 3rd Is Stay Stay Stay 4th Is Treacherous And The 5th Is Everything has Changed And That's The Top 5 Of My Survey.... Do You Think 22 Should Have A Music Video??

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: 22 ( Music Video )

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 9:50 AM

It would be awesome if 22 had a music video, I can imagine that would be a lot of fun for Taylor to make :)

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 9:53 AM

Yeah, Right... It Would Be Awesome!!! Taylor With Her Friends And The Band!!

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 9:54 AM

AWESOME

RE: 22 ( Music Video )

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 9:55 AM

I want to see a 22 music video and All Too Well!

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 9:55 AM

I think Stay Stay Stay would be a great music video! I love Begin Again SO much

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 9:53 PM

My tribute to 22:

t feels like the perfect night, to collapse dead tired, watch TV, not Disney…..uh huh, uh huh
    It feels like a perfect night, to pay bills and Facebook, and fold up some laundry….uh huh, uh huh
    Yeah, It’s sad I’m happy all the socks have matches this time
    It’s pathetic and practical
    Oh yeah, I’m glad I finally got the bills paid by the deadline, on time

Oh I don’t know about you but I’m feeling 36
    So many damn things to do, so many things I need to fix
    See the thing about me, is I even work too
    But I sneak to movies while the kids are stuck at school
    At 36. At 36

It seems like one of those nights, that I just might get some, kids finally sleeping…. uh, huh, uh huh
    It seems like the perfect night, kids at a sleepover, and end up sexing instead of sleeping
    Yeah, we actually had a meal that never comes with free toys, its expensive but it’s magical
    Oh yeah, tonight’s the night we forget about the homework, its time.

I don’t know about you, but I’m feeling 36
    Everything is chaos and both kids are really sick
    I don’t have the flu, but I think I’m going too
    Stock up on Gatorade and load up my Netflix queue
    At 36, at 36

It feels like one of those nights, I’m going to be dragging
    It feels like one of those nights, I just want to be sleeping
    It feels like one of those nights, where it’s just bad news
    It feels like one of those nights, I just wish it were you!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 10:19 PM

Idk i would say all too well would make a better one because of the scarf part

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 10:34 PM

YES. every track on Red needs a music videoo!

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 5:11 AM

this Make Me feel So Happy, music Video For 22 Amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing News!!!, Also "Stay Stay Stay" Is A Song So Funny And Beautiful, i love this songs!!

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 5:17 AM

I can imagine a 22 video being made by Taylor.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 5:27 AM

yeah i would be a verry funny music video :)

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 8:26 AM

That would be awesome!

-First sig made by me!
    -credit to TaylorSwiftRocks13 for avatar!

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 4:30 PM

i don't know, i feel like some other songs would make better vids, like Stay stay stay or All Too Well

I absolutely LOVE these youtube covers:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrwWEBQWKC8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8e5b5cTmfc

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 12:41 AM

That would be fun!

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 12:50 AM

that would be really cool!
    follow your dreams and be different every day:)
    be like a book ,open up and enjoy
    and always smile ,laugh,dream and love
    smiles
    mia

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 12:57 AM

ya ...dats gonna b gr8!!!.......bt a video on all too well nd begin again...will too b exciting!!!
    http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa443/taylor16fearless/twilight/AVATARS/tumblr_m574z5xp6n1qmifgzo1_500.jpg

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 1:19 AM

she's going to make a video because the single comes out in march :)
    Hasita xoxo

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 2:14 AM

There is one question that has to be answered first is the song being released as a single in the US or only in the UK, as of right now I have only found that it is being released as the third single from the album in the UK and no confirmation as it being the fourth single in the US. So depending on if it is being released as a single in the US as well will depend on if there is a music video or not.