Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Ohhh I get it

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 4:21 PM

Is it just me? I think it's just me! Okay so is this weird. 22 is an album track, and the date of the release date, and she is 22.

I also thought The Lucky One is the movie Zac Efron was in and they were in a movie together.

Am I the only one?
You should've said no

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Ohhh I get it

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 4:24 PM

Yup, Zac Efron, A Sixties Queen.....

^Made by me

^Primafacie

^Heleh

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 4:24 PM

Also! If you got the deleuxe cd, you get six bonus tracks. thee bonus tracks plus the actual cd equals 22 as well!
    Taylor Tumblr Team!!!

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 4:26 PM

omg!!! i never realized that before!!!!!!

RE: Ohhh I get it

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 4:29 PM

i think its about joni mitchell... cuz she disapreared from the spot light and she dressed like a 60's queen, and also taylor likes her. so it makes sence
    https://twitter.com/kademercer/status/206978480653598720/photo/1/large

RE: Ohhh I get it

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 4:38 PM

I was listening to Red the other night before I fell asleep...and the last song was '22' and the second i relaised i looked at the screen....

So my iPod looked like this:

22 of 22

Red - Deluxe Version
    Taylor Swift

---------------------------------------------
    0:22 3:52

Is that scary or WHAT?!
    Stay, stay, stay
    I've been loving you for quite some time, time, time
    You think that it's funny when I'm mad, mad, mad
    But I think that it's best if we both stay.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.