1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Liz Huett on Red

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 5:29 PM

So guys... I FINALLY GOT RED TODAY!! (my parents work so I couldn't get it until today) I'm really happy because I forced myself not to listen to any songs besides WANEGBT, so it's been really tough. I was going through the book to see which songs Tay wrote by herself, and I noticed that on the deluxe for The Moment I Knew, Liz's was listed for back-up vocals! I love her new back-up singers, and it's great that they have that oppertunity to tour with Tay, but I do miss Liz, even though it's great she's going solo. SORRY IM RAMBLING YOU GUYS DIDNT NEED TO KNOW ALL THAT BACKROUND STUFF! But yeah, she's on their. :) Do you guys think it was ment for Speak Now but ended on Red?
'Words can break someone in a million pieces, but they can also put them back together. I hope you use yours for good, because the only words you'll regret more then the ones left unsaid are the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone.'
--Taylor Swift

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Liz Huett on Red

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 5:52 PM

Well "The Moment I Knew" was about Tay's 21st birthday party so it couldn't have been meant for Speak Now.
    I think it's simply Taylor wanting to have Elizabeth on the album if for the last time.
    It's such a beautiful song.

Re: Liz Huett on Red

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 5:58 PM

I think so too!
    I love it, but it's so sad!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 6:02 PM

Liz is so awesome........
    Its sad that she will not be on tour
    I spoke now on the 4th of March 2012 :D
    "don't you see the starlight, starlight? don't you drem impossible things" :)

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 3:20 PM

I love Liz's new music thought! My friend and I made a video to one of her songs, it would be amazing if you could watch it:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9mL7xyYScw&feature=plcp
    Thanks!
    http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/951/prettylittlemind2.png
    The fabulous grapic above is made by the wonderful Primafacie!

The amazing grapic above it made by the flawless

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 3:25 PM

I love The Moment I Knew, and I love that she would choose that song to put on the album.
    I do miss Liz too.

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 3:32 PM

I think they recorded that song before Liz decided to leave the agency and it so happened to be on the album
    Fearless Tour: 5.15.10 Speak Now Tour: 7.19.11

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 3:33 PM

cool
    Mrs.Ashley Cullen
    " When you think Taylor Swift i hope you think of me."
    Rob Pattinson's girl
    LONG LIVE TAYLOR SWIFT AND THE AGENCY! YOU WILL BE REMEMBERED!!!!!!!!
    Friend me i don't bite

I'm a Twi-Hard (Team

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 3:39 PM

that is awesome! Long Live Liz!!!
    Love, Love, Love,
    -SparksFly4Taylor 13 :)

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 3:41 PM

I will always miss Liz!! She was amazing!! [= Thanks for the info!!

Don't you dream impossible things

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 3:57 PM

I think it's still awesome that she put it on the album. Too bad it didn't make the album cut, though. It's amazing because we have a piece of LIz on the album. I miss Liz so much!
    'Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind'
    'I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love'

'Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right'

1. Moderator

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 4:23 PM

Maybe she sings on 'The Moment I Knew' because she was present at the event Taylor sings about? :)

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 4:33 PM

It was written after Speak Now came out, so it couldn't have been meant for that album. Maybe the song was recorded before Liz decided to leave the band.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 4:43 PM

I'm not sure, but it does sound more like her Speak Now style than her newer music style. Not that her new stuff is bad!

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 7:34 AM

I think probably recorded AFTER Speak Now, as her birthday was just after Speak Now.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 8:11 AM

YAY LIZ!

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 8:14 AM

YAY LIZ! Is a perfect answer.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 8:36 AM

The Moment I Knew is a beautiful song. I love it.
    Can you feel this magic in the air?/ It must have been the way you kissed me/ Fell in love when I saw you standing there/ It must have been the way/Today was a fairytale...

Graphic by Swiftie4EverAndAlways

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 8:50 AM

I love Liz sooooo much and i miss her too!!! i can totally feel her passion in music when she is on stage and i just think she is a sweet person!!! thanks for the info and I love her!!

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 9:02 AM

I miss Liz, too. ):

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 9:15 AM

I noticed that thing about Liz's vocals, too!!! I was stoked!!! Well, I' m really trying to be nice and not to offend them, but I don't really like her new back up singers. It's not just the fact that they' re not very good, but also that Taylor, Caitlin and Liz were always so personal with each other, along with the other band members. They looked like a huge family performing. Now the whole thing looks so impersonal :(
    Long Live the walls we crashed through, I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you...