Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RED Tour- Toronto: June 15th/13

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 10:17 AM

Who's going?!
Are you excited?!
I've never been to a concert at the Rogers Centre so I'm BURSTING with excitement for that!
Also... it's 2 days after my birthday so it would be the BEST birthday present EVER to get good seats!

What do you think will be your favourite song she'll perform?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: RED Tour- Toronto: June 15th/13

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 10:21 AM

Im planning on going too!! I'm so scared I won't get tickets though because it's the only show she's doing in ontario :/ but i'm so excited!! I'm really excited for all the songs ahhh I can't choose one haha! how are you getting pre-sale tickets though because it's saying please give a zip code but we have postal codes??

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 10:28 AM

aliciafayet9 wrote:
    Im planning on going too!! I'm so scared I won't get tickets though because it's the only show she's doing in ontario :/ but i'm so excited!! I'm really excited for all the songs ahhh I can't choose one haha! how are you getting pre-sale tickets though because it's saying please give a zip code but we have postal codes??

Me too! Like, I think I'll cry if I don't get tickets, haha! I don't care if they're nose bleeds, I'll do anything, haha! Well, I made a brand new email address, and used that to sign up, and I google mapped a town that with in the states, but closer that 150 miles to the Rogers Centre. I found this town called Lewiston that is right across the border and it 128 km from the Rogers centre! So I googled a zip code for that region and I found 14092 and it worked! But since we are apart of taylor connect, (and i'm on the email list) we get presale emails anyways! :) Good luck getting tickets!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 10:33 AM

i'm planning on going :D i'm just a bit confused why rogers center? the acc is bigger...

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 5:22 PM

Insert_TaylorSwift_Here wrote:
    i'm planning on going :D i'm just a bit confused why rogers center? the acc is bigger...

I don't think so! the RC can hold up to 55,000 people for concerts, and the ACC only 20,000 ! It looks smaller but with the floor seats it can hold much more :)

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 5:27 PM

sosososo excited, just think of it this way, if she was to have two shows at acc, it would be equivalent to one show at the rogers in terms of seats! thank gosh the only chance isn't through just presale

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 5:27 PM

I'm so happy for you guys!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 5:31 PM

thecoolestcanadianswifty wrote:
    sosososo excited, just think of it this way, if she was to have two shows at acc, it would be equivalent to one show at the rogers in terms of seats! thank gosh the only chance isn't through just presale

Yeah! There was two shows at the ACC and I went to one and it was absolutely amazing. But..... With the Rogers Centre it's classified as a "stadium show" so there will be more pyrotechnics and it might rain! If it rains, I will be so happy! I'm assuming the roof will be open because it is for most concerts! I'm literally so excited! I woke up this morning to the Tour news and I was like, "seriously, i'm going to pass out!"

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 5:31 PM

tswiftnation13 wrote:
    I'm so happy for you guys!

Haha, thank you! Are there any shows near you?

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 5:34 PM

breakmelikeapromise1306 wrote:

Yeah! There was two shows at the ACC and I went to one and it was absolutely amazing. But..... With the Rogers Centre it's classified as a "stadium show" so there will be more pyrotechnics and it might rain! If it rains, I will be so happy! I'm assuming the roof will be open because it is for most concerts! I'm literally so excited! I woke up this morning to the Tour news and I was like, "seriously, i'm going to pass out!"

man, the lighting will be even more amazing, acoustics will sound brilliant and the fans will be even louder. gosh, last time I cried for 9 minutes straight, perhaps now ill cry for the whole concert haha

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 5:42 PM

breakmelikeapromise1306 wrote:

man, the lighting will be even more amazing, acoustics will sound brilliant and the fans will be even louder. gosh, last time I cried for 9 minutes straight, perhaps now ill cry for the whole concert haha

For sure! It'll be an amazing show! it's kind of funny because I said to my twin sister like, three nights ago, "I want to go to a stadium show SO BADLY, but we'll never be able to because we don't have huge stadiums in canada!" but I woke up this morning and found out it was at the Rogers Centre and I was so ecstatic! First Stadium show, holla! Yeah me too! At the Speak Now concert, I cried for like, the first three songs! I was bawling so hard and I couldn't even see her because my eyes were blurred with tears, haha! But the lighting, pyros and sound will be amazing. And the fact that 49,999 other swifties will be there screaming with me is just mind blowing!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 5:49 PM

I'LL SCREAM IF I DON'T GET TICKETS!!!!

11/4/10 - Much Music
    7/16/11 - Speak Now Tour
    9/10/12 - Much Music

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 5:50 PM

This will also be my first stadium concert!
    I'm SO excited. I'm worried I don't get tickets. D:

Rogers Centre is so huuuge! I don't want to end up *too far* from the stage lol.
    Also I read that the acoustics in there aren't that great. :(
    People said that the sound echoes a lot and it ruins it for them.
    I hope it's great for Taylor's show.

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 6:50 PM

I wish it was at the ACC :( I'm not going to say how, but I could definitely get good (like section 100's) tickets at the ACC.
    -DAAA
    - DAAA
    -Kaylee

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 8:29 PM

I'm not sure how I feel about it being at the Rogers Centre..

11/4/10 - Much Music
    7/16/11 - Speak Now Tour
    9/10/12 - Much Music

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 8:38 PM

I Freaking out! I'll be there too and me too it will be my first show ever in a stadium! Last time I saw Taylor it was at the bell center in montreal! SO excited!
    I'll always remember how I was Enchanted on July 14 2011... Getting EXCITED! June 15 here I come!

These are the hands of fate, you're my achilles heel, this is the golden age of something good and right and real.

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 6:16 PM

hehe I will scream if I don't get tickets.

11/4/10 - Much Music
    7/16/11 - Speak Now Tour
    9/10/12 - Much Music

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 10:43 PM

I can't wait for the Toronto show... It'd be amazing if she sells out the Rogers Center.. That place is huge & not really the best place to see a concert. The acc was great.

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 6:04 PM

WHO GOT TICKETS? :) I got floor tickets! I'm so excited. I'll see you guys there!
    -DAAA
    - DAAA
    -Kaylee

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 2:32 PM

I GOT TICKETS!! lucky! floor seats thats amazing! :) I'm in section 215 :D I'M SO EXCITED

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 5:58 PM

Don't mean to burst anyone's bubble but the Rogers Centre is notorious for having horrible acoustics for concerts, no clue why she didn't stick with the ACC
    10/07/2010 - Fearless Tour
    16/07/2011 - Speak Now Tour
    15/06/2013 - RED TOUR!!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.