Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: I Almost Do vs. All Too Well

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 8:22 AM

Mine is definitely All Too Well, the lyrics are freaking genius!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 8:23 AM

OMG that's so hard! Probably...AHHH I can't choose!...I Almost Do :)

TanyaxOh! :)
    It feels like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters and make fun of

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 8:24 AM

All to well :)

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 8:26 AM

All too well
    Long Live the walls we crashed through, I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you...

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 9:28 AM

All Too Well! The best on the whole album IMO

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 9:29 AM

All too well :)

Credit to SOUIAT :)

Credit to DancingAroundAllAlone (:

FRIEND ME PLEASE!! I'd l

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 9:31 AM

All too well :) all the lyrics just click with me!

RE: I Almost Do vs. All Too Well

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 9:40 AM

all too well

RE: I Almost Do vs. All Too Well

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 9:40 AM

All Too Well =D

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 9:49 AM

Love both, but All Too Well is actually flawless. Right up there with White Horse as one of her best songs ever.

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 10:09 AM

All Too Well all the way.
    -Today is never too late to be brand new.

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 10:13 AM

All Too Well

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 10:14 AM

I Almost Do

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 10:14 AM

Definitely All Too Well! I absolutely ADORE all of them, but All too Well is just perfection!
    That whole "you call me up again just to break me like a promise" is just utterly flawless. I almost do is really good though, but All too Well is so beautiful!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 10:19 AM

Oooh that's a tough one. I really like Almost Do!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 10:21 AM

All Too Well :)

1. Daya
    2. HKM designs
    Avi. Daya

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 10:49 AM

I absolutely love them both, but I like All Too Well a bit more.

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 10:51 AM

THIS IS SUCH A HARD QUESTION But I think I would have to go with All To Well, it's probably one of my all time favourite Taylor Swift songs ever.

Thank you to the fabulous Bea and HoldingMyBreath for these signatures :)

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 10:54 AM

Everyone's going for All Too Well but I'm heart set on I Almost Do!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 10:56 AM

Definitely All Too Well, it's my favorite song on the whole album! I love I Almost Do though!
    I used to be DancerEmma :)

Signature above by Heather.