1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Most Underrated Song?

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 9:01 PM

What do you think is the most underrated song from RED? I think it's Sad Beautiful Tragic, because it's such a haunting, beautiful song, yet no one barely ever talks about it :P

^Ours13

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Most Underrated Song?

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 9:06 PM

...probably Begin Again! It wasn't a hit like all of her other songs and I realllly like it. I feel like it tells a story and you can picture it in your head.

TanyaxOh! :)
    It feels like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters and make fun of

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 9:10 PM

i would have to say Sad Beautiful Tragic, no one has really given it a chance yet! it was kinda like Dear John from the speak now album for me!

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 9:12 PM

The Last Time

Everyone says that Taylor should of started the song but Taylor's & Gary's voices are just beautiful together and I love the piano in the background. :)

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 9:17 PM

exaclty
    its my favourite on the whole album

RE: Most Underrated Song?

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 9:20 PM

I agree! I think the most underrated song is sad beautiful, tragic. It's such a beautiful song, but there's barely any talk about it, ever!

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 9:21 PM

Last Time ft Gary from SP- Love the song!

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 9:21 PM

StayBeautifulGirl13 wrote:
    The Last Time

Everyone says that Taylor should of started the song but Taylor's & Gary's voices are just beautiful together and I love the piano in the background. :)

The Last Time is one of my fav songs, I agree!

^Ours13

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 9:22 PM

Sad Beautiful Tragic for sure!
    I used to be DancerEmma :)

Signature above by Heather.

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 9:29 PM

Feeling RED wrote:
    What do you think is the most underrated song from RED? I think it's Sad Beautiful Tragic, because it's such a haunting, beautiful song, yet no one barely ever talks about it :P

^Ours13

Thank You for posting this and your opinion of "Sad Beautiful Tragic"

Sad Beautiful Tragic I love the acoustic guitar, the lyrical content, and especially the "haunting" aspect of this song. I'm listening to it as I write this. "Sad Beautiful Tragic" is a wonderful song. Typical Taylor Brilliance ........................

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 9:32 PM

Girl at Home. It's a really good song, but most people just take that for granted :/

made by Swiftlookalike

The world has finally turned RED

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 9:45 PM

DancingInARedDress13 wrote:
    Girl at Home. It's a really good song, but most people just take that for granted :/

made by Swiftlookalike

The world has finally turned RED

I love Girl at Home too, it always gets stuck in my head. Plus, it's different lyrically from her other songs

^Ours13

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 10:26 PM

Another song that no one seems to mention is, "All Too Well".

The song itself has grown on me as I listen to "Red" on repeat tonight.
    Try reading the lyric sheet as you listen to this song and see if it
    somehow affects you. When I did, I ended up crying by the time the song
    was 3/4 through.
    Also, this is a song that Taylor wrote with Liz Rose. The only Liz Rose credit
    on the album that I saw. It is good to see Taylor writing something with Liz Rose
    again.

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 10:29 PM

Sad Beautiful Tragic or I Almost Do - those are two I've hardly heard anyone talk about, and I adore both of them so much!

FEARLESS is living in spite of those things that scare you to death.
    Phone call with Taylor - 16 February 2012 || Met Taylor - 12 March 2012 || Held Taylor's hand - 13 March 2012

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 10:32 PM

I agree with "Sad Beautiful Tragic" being the most underrated, but also I kinda feel like "State of Grace" is also. I know it's the first track and it should be one of the biggest, but I don't hear much or see much about it.

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 10:34 PM

sad beautiful tragic, the last time, and even treacherous or the lucky one. these are one of my favorites on the album but i feel they aren't as talked about as much as the others, like we are never ever getting back together, knew you were trouble, or 22.

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 10:35 PM

I think 'Treacherous' I seriously love it, but I totally agree with sad beautiful tragic !! It's so beautiful

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 10:37 PM

Definitely Sad Beautiful Tragic. The lyrics are amazing.

1. Tea avatar Tea

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 11:23 PM

I feel like all of her slow songs are underrated; Sad Beautiful Tragic, All Too Well, Begin Again, I Almost Do...but I'm a slow Taylor song lover, sooo...;)

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 11:26 PM

I quite like "The Last Time", I think its super different than anything she's ever done before =O She should do more collabs =P

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 3:32 AM

the last time- its amazing
    *ONE DAY TILL RED* :D