Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Theory about "All too Well."

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 12:18 PM

This song is about Jake Gyllenhaal. I've been trying to pick out little details in the song and here they are.

In the lyrics she says "You used to be a little kid with glasses in a twin size bed.

:O this is what came up when I typed in Jake Gyyllenhall as a little kid.

Also she says "Left my scarf there at your sister's house." Jake has a sister.. If you're thinking JOHN MAYER! John doesn't have any sisters.

So that's my theory, tell me what you think!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Theory about "All too Well."

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 12:20 PM

o.o whoa....
    My Graphic Boutique

Me

RE: Theory about "All too Well."

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 12:22 PM

It has to be. She talks about the scarf in her interview with Katie Couric (in reference to the WANEGBT video) and all but admits its him.
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxh3j4QDDb1qzl4vco1_500.jpg

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 12:22 PM

yeah, :O but I figured that that's who it was about anyways, but now I have a theory

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 12:25 PM

Wow! I never really thought about it that much into detail, but I guess it all makes sense

Thank you to the fabulous Bea and HoldingMyBreath for these signatures :)

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 12:29 PM

Proberly yes!!
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

credit to Luckythirteen
    Click below

Cred

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 12:30 PM

riight guys! and red is about hime too! SAG= Swift and Gyllenhaal

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 12:46 PM

oh its def about him/.....

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 12:51 PM

most definitely

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 12:53 PM

i guessed it was him, but now we have some evidence!!
    I got to speak now on the 29th of March 2011

Taylor Swift made this careless mans careful daughter fearless

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 12:56 PM

ohh yeah

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:00 PM

i think your theory is correct and all to well is my favorite song
    Love Love Love,
    pittsburghswiftie566

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:04 PM

Yeah, I think it's about him too.

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:05 PM

That's what I was thinking too!!
    I was fearless october 3 2009 and learned to speak now on July 30 2011!!

[url=http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii601/4everfearless/tumblr_]http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii601/4everfearless/tumblr_[/url][/signature]

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:12 PM

I love love love all to well. Its' one of my favvvs

Re: Theory about

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:18 PM

inmybestdressFEARLESS wrote:
    riight guys! and red is about hime too! SAG= Swift and Gyllenhaal

You are really good at figuring these things out!

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:26 PM

Thank you!

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:30 PM

haha that picture is so jokes

yeah it is. but some say it's the first song she wrote for the album. but its a remembering song? and i thought she would've wrote state of grace which is probs about him and red before this??

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:50 PM

that is a good theory!:D
    IncREDibly RED-dy for October 22nd:)

Made by: InMyBestRedDress

come on baby with me were gonna fly away, from here; RIP Ronan

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:58 PM

great

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.