Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: RED Music Videos!

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 10:23 AM

"Sad Beautiful Tragic" Would be beautiful, probably set at a beautiful, old fashioned train station. :-)

Hi, I'm WilllowTree

1)by iwasascarletletter

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: RED Music Videos!

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 10:23 AM

She could do an amazing video for Starlight and I think The Lucky One tells such an amazing story and it an amazing song that it would look so cool!

KLC, Racheal, TLQ THANKS

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 4:40 AM

State of Grace, the first on the album, so i think its obvious, plus its a great song

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 4:45 AM

Sad Beautiful Tragic! Which ever get's most votes, lets tweet that to Taylor. If someone could do that, that would be great, seeing as I don't have twitter.

RE: RED Music Videos!

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 5:36 AM

I think The Lucky One would make an amazing music video...and I bet 22 will be a single, it's very single-like and perfect for getting stuck in people's heads. :)
    Also, I would like to see a video for Stay Stay Stay. :D
    And by the way...your eyes are dancing...

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 5:39 AM

Starlight! no one better than starlight!!! i would die if she made one!
    It would be perfect!

Both made my me

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 5:40 AM

I think Red
    -X-

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 5:48 AM

The last time, starlight or sad beautiful tragic..
    Actually these are my fave but every single song deserves a MV.
    I really hope Taylor will make some news and beautiful videos... Like the one that MosacBrokenHearts said.... that would be awesome :)

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 5:52 AM

RED!
    I was ENCHANTED to meet you!

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 1:09 PM

Red Or I Knew You Were Trouble!

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 1:16 PM

I think that Stay Stay Stay should be a MV I think that one would be really good as an MV! I also think 22 and RED should be music videos!

[url=http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t398/izzychun/join2.jpg]http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t398/izzychun/join2.jpg[/url][img]
    If you're lucky enough to be different, never change - Taylor Swift
    I am terrified[/signature]

Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 12:04 PM

I think Stay Stay Stay would be good! I want to see Taylor throw her phone at someone!

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 12:46 PM

i think Red should have a mv and also stay stay stay.

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 12:53 PM

Red - there would be shots of her like walking down a street but kind of looking back/behind her. And shots in a retro-style car :)

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 12:57 PM

The Lucky One , Sad Beautiful Tragic , and I Almost Do would be amazing video's .

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 12:58 PM

I knew you were trouble
    Follow me :) https://twitter.com/Haunted137
    8/8/09 - Opened for Keith Urban
    4/2/10 - Fearless
    5/27/11 - Speak Now
    8/24/11 - Speak Now

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 1:39 PM

I would love to see a music video for Starlight. The song is really fun, and has a nice storyline to it. I think it would be cool if she did something set in the 1940, just like the lyrics say.
    I am FEARLESS and I have learned to SPEAK NOW.
    LONG LIVE Taylor Swift!

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 3:51 PM

1) The first video I would love to see is "I knew you were trouble" I have had a whole vision for it! I think it should be set in the renaissance era. I think Taylor should be in an old abandoned castle, and walking up the stairs and floating up in the air at the first part where it says "I knew you were trouble when you walked in... so shame on me now blew me (floating part) to places I never been till you put me down.. etc" and then the lying on the cold hard ground she should just fall to the floor from floating and be laying there as rain starts to pour down in the castle. And when she says "a new notch in your belt is all I'll ever be" there should be a guy with an old fashioned feathered pen and paper, crossing her name off, and as he turns around there is another girl behind him in bed. THEN at the end she should open the gate to the castle outside, and because she is angry about the break up, she starts tearing off her long dress angrily, so the dress becomes shorter, and she tears off the sleeves (becoming an independent woman would be the metaphor here) and she looks around in the rain and there are mothers covering up little girls eyes (because back then showing the knees, elbows, any skin for a woman was considered VERY inappropriate) And she walks off with her newly cut short dress down the street....

2) Starlight!!!!! Taylor already has the classic 1940's look down and I would LOVE to see a music video for that (and I am sure Ethel Kennedy would too!)

3) The Lucky One! I would love to see a story about a classic star falling from grace and the pressures of fame!

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 4:09 PM

the lucky one!!
    credit to supermanflyaway

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 4:12 PM

All to Well, Starlight, The Lucky One, The Last Time and 22! :) They should all get music videos!! :)

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 14th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.