1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Stay stay stay

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 6:06 PM

Stay stay stay by Taylor Swift is so cute and its funny and i just love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you guys like this song at all and i'm thinking this is my favorite song so far.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Stay stay stay

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 6:08 PM

I agree with you! I am in LOVE with that song!!!!!!!!!!!!
    IF YOU WANT A REPLY OR ARE GIVING A REPLY BACK TO ME PLEASE MESSAGE ME SO I CAN SEE IT AND RESPOND IF NEEDED
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I got to Speak Now on August 14, 2011

Re: Stay stay stay

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 6:16 PM

superstar13_ wrote:
    I agree with you! I am in LOVE with that song!!!!!!!!!!!!
    IF YOU WANT A REPLY OR ARE GIVING A REPLY BACK TO ME PLEASE MESSAGE ME SO I CAN SEE IT AND RESPOND IF NEEDED
    I got to Speak Now on August 14, 2011

yes! This song is hilarious. I most love that it's just about loving someone even for their ridiculous little flaws :D I love it! and I love you all for liking it! so add me :D
    "Life is not about learning to survive the storm. It's about learning to dance in the rain." --- Taylor Swift :)

Proud Male Swiftie :)

Stay Stay Stay Line

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 12:26 PM

So when listening to stay stay stay when she sings the line:
    that's when you came In wearing a football helmet and said "ok, let's talk"
    I thought a first that the boyfriend was a football player but then i remembered this previous line:
    i threw my phone across the room at you
    This made think that maybe the boyfriend is wearing a helmet because last time they talked she threw her phone at him! This made me laugh so much! What do you think of this idea?

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 15th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

url][/signature]

Re: Stay Stay Stay Line

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 12:28 PM

Haha! maybe!
    love, audrey rose!

this beautiful graphic was made by Bluebell!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 12:32 PM

Hahaha you're proabably right, i never thought of that!xP
    Hold on To this lullaby, even when the music's gone...

this amazing graphics is made by TaylorFanDenmark

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 12:35 PM

haha! yeah

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 12:40 PM

LOL at first I thought he came in because he wanted to make her laugh, but then I realized he was probably doing it to protect himself... wow...who knew she was violent LOL
    alannahstarla

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 12:42 PM

lovetswift13 wrote:
    So when listening to stay stay stay when she sings the line:
    that's when you came In wearing a football helmet and said "ok, let's talk"
    I thought a first that the boyfriend was a football player but then i remembered this previous line:
    i threw my phone across the room at you
    This made think that maybe the boyfriend is wearing a helmet because last time they talked she threw her phone at him! This made me laugh so much! What do you think of this idea?

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 15th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

url][/signature][/quote]

[signature]alannahstarla

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 12:46 PM

Haha yeah!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 12:49 PM

Haha, yes I think that's why. That's what I thought when I heard it.
    Like he was trying to be funny to make her laugh since she was mad. :)

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 12:56 PM

Hahahaha, I never put that together but maybe that's it! If so that's such a sweet and funny line!!
    Credit to Guppy1313

RE: Stay Stay Stay Line

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 1:10 PM

Me too! I laughed when I thought that!
    Love is a ruthless game, unless you play it good and right.

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 1:10 PM

Yeah, i thought it was cos he was scared of her :P Jokily :P :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 1:25 PM

This line always makes me laugh when I hear it because the first time my boyfriend and I got into a fight I threw a shoe at his head and he came back wearing his football helment lol

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 3:22 PM

Oh!! Haha!!
    Request in my graphic shop...please?

By me^^
    I used to be TaylorSwiftLoveLoveLove13!!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 4:20 PM

I never realized that! I was really confused as to why he was wearing a helmet, I thought maybe he was about to go and play football with his friends and he wanted it to be really quick (because she says "Okay let's talk!" really quickly, and then she also says Stay, Stay, Stay, after that, like she is asking him to stay instead of go play football)
    But I think your idea is much better, lol
    -------------------------------
    [center]
    lovelovelove.
    long live july 20th, 2011, i had the time of my life.[center]
    signature credit to tumblr.

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 4:42 PM

THAT MAKES SOOO MUCH SENSE, HAHAA!
    I just realized that! I love that line, but at first I was like, "lol k football helmet" but that actually SOUNDS LIKE IT COULD BE POSSIBLE! hahaaa, good thinking ;)

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 4:47 PM

me too

alannah13 wrote:
    LOL at first I thought he came in because he wanted to make her laugh, but then I realized he was probably doing it to protect himself... wow...who knew she was violent LOL
    alannahstarla

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 5:47 PM

OMG i never thought of that lol this made me laugh
    It's a thug story, baby just say yes.....

RE: Stay Stay Stay Line

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 8:08 PM

Hahaha yes! Thats what I thought it meant when I first heard it! So funny :D

made by dancingaroundallalone!