Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: FEARLESS, SPEAK NOW OR RED?

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 2:39 PM

RED
    ~Just Another Wide-Eyed Girl Who's Desperately in Love With You

Me^^

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 2:42 PM

RED!!!!!

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 3:06 PM

At this point Speak Now is still my favorite, but her other 3 albums are still awesome!
    I was Fearless on 4-15-10
    I Spoke Now on 8-24-11

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 3:17 PM

I'm gonna have to say

Red

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 3:21 PM

All of them.

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 3:23 PM

As of right now, Red simply because it's brand new. I think once the newness of it wears off, it will be Fearless, but Red will definitely be #2!

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 3:26 PM

Speak Now, but Im growing onto RED :)

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 3:34 PM

I love all of them, but especially Speak Now. I'm sure farther into the Red era I will love it even more, but I'm still attached to the Speak Now era at the moment :)

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 4:12 PM

What about her first album? If I had to choose only one album I would choose her first one Taylor Swift. Out of the other three I don't know which one I like best. Surprisingly I think maybe Red because it has more acoustic almost country stuff compared to Speak Now and Fearless. I know everyone has said that this album is so different from the others (I even thought this at first) but if you look at it track by track it actually has less pure pop than Speak Now.

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 4:15 PM

Before I post this, I just want you to know that all of these albums ARE FREAKING AMAZING AND SPARKLY AND IF I COULD I WOULD GIVE ONE COPY TO EVERY PERSON IN THE WORLD BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL SO FREAKING AMAZING

But if I had to order them, this would be it:

Speak Now
    Red
    Fearless
    Taylor Swift

I don't know...it's funny because the 2 I can most relate to are at the bottom. I just love the whimsicality of Speak Now I guess.

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 4:54 PM

Welll, my personal favorite is Fearless, but DON'T get me wrong, all of the other albums are tied for a super, super, SUPER close second :D

Heather - Songbird13 - DancingAroundAllAlone - Avi by Bluebell

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 5:06 PM

RED! RED RED RED!!!
    You and I´ll be Safe and Sound

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 5:07 PM

I cant choose...
    Stay, stay, stay
    I've been loving you for quite some time, time, time
    You think that it's funny when I'm mad, mad, mad
    But I think that it's best if we both stay.

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 5:11 PM

All of them. I don't hate any of her songs or albums (: But if I had to choose, I'd have to say Speak Now, I'll definitely miss that era the most. Red is still going to be amazing though!

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 5:11 PM

Speak Now and Red are tied!!!!

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 5:34 PM

Speak Now. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE Red, but Speak Now will always be my favorite I think.

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 12:21 AM

I think Speak Now....but that's really really hard to say. They're all so amazing and unique in their own way. I love them all.

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 12:38 AM

It is SO hard to chose and I was actually thinking about this very question the other day! Right now I would say my fave is RED because it is brand new, the red era has just started and its all so exciting, and I am loving red more and more the more I listen to it. I think overall though Speak Now may be my absolute fave just cause it really spoke to me and is the soundtrack to the last 2 years of my life where so much happened for me, so it will be my fave for that.

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 5:02 AM

Speak Now :-)

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 6:29 AM

I go for RED

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.