1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Does anyone else think that The Lucky One is simply amazing?

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 9:34 AM

Of course all of Taylor's music is amazing, but The Lucky One is just, I have no words for it.
It's already in my top five favorite songs ever. The Lucky One has a beautiful tune and such good vocals, I love it so much, it's my favorite off of RED. Does anyone else feel this way too?

"We are never ever getting back together, like ever"
-Taylor swift

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Does anyone else think that The Lucky One is simply amazing?

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 9:37 AM

I love the song!

Re: Does anyone else think that The Lucky One is simply amazing?

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 10:27 AM

Bump

"We are never ever getting back together, like ever"
    -Taylor swift

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 12:13 PM

Yes, I agree with you! Love it!
    ~Forever and Always~

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 12:15 PM

I love it! I've had the lyrics (the ones I've learned so far ) stuck in my head since I heard it on Monday!

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 12:18 PM

I'm the same. Simply love it !!!
    I read something on some website saying how it was one of her worst songs but i completly disagree ! it's been on replay since i bought it when the album came out and i seriously want to know who it's about.

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 12:26 PM

It's definitely my favourite :)

I was enchanted to meet YOU!

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 6:55 PM

I love it too!! Like, my fav. song ever! I just thought the parts where Taylor sings : "New to town with a made-up name, in the angel city chasing fortune and fame," and etc sounds so much like this Christmas song that I've heard but CAN'T remember and it's driving me crazy, cuz I HAVE to figure out what song it is! i'm random that way...

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 7:58 PM

Ya its an amazing song i love it soo much

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 8:32 PM

It is and thats the truth

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 8:34 PM

Yes! It's amazing - I love the beat, lyrics - just everything!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 7:23 AM

It is really an incredible song. I love it very much.
    8.29.09 3.19.10 10.26.10 8.6.11 10.13.11 11.21.11

"I think things get better, and I think that good things come back around, and I think that things change" -Taylor Swift

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 10:08 AM

I really like it cause it's new. It's a sound I've never heard from Taylor and I think it's just amazing. I can really relate to some girls in my school who are the " lucky ones" you got what I meant.

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 11:51 AM

Oh my goodness I absolutely adore The Lucky One. I can't even express how much it means to me and its just very special. I feel like I'm going to carry this song especially with me throughout my life. It's became my favorite Taylor song, and I feel like it with always be one of my favorites.

made by dancingaroundallalone!

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 12:05 PM

I love it because it's an amazing song.

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 2:12 PM

The lyrics are just put genius. The storyline is woven together so well!

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 6:06 PM

I LOVE it.. amazing song writer with all of her songs!!! Well done tay tay!!
    Keep calm be FEARLESS and SPEAK NOW!!! :))

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 6:09 PM

Its flipin AMAZING

Made by Dreamimpposible! Your amazing! Request from her!

Made b

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 6:24 PM

Um, YES. I honestly love it SO MUCH!!! One of my total favorites of all of Taylor's songs :)

Heather - Songbird13 - Polar13Bear - Avi by Bluebell