Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: What is your least favorite song on RED?

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 9:28 AM

My least favourite is actually WANEGBT
    It's not horrible, I just like everything else a lot more!

FEARLESS is living in spite of those things that scare you to death.
    Phone call with Taylor - 16 February 2012 || Met Taylor - 12 March 2012 || Held Taylor's hand - 13 March 2012

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 9:29 AM

my least favourite one is '22', though its alright.
    ^Swiftie4EverAndAlways. PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION!:http://taylorswift.com/forum/past_future_tours/2098451#post_15001001

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 9:31 AM

Least favorite is probably Holy Ground, though its still a great song!

http://taylorsw

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 9:42 AM

Well... I really don't like 22... I don't qite get what she wants to tell us with I'm feeling 22....
    and Stay Stay Stay also isn't that good

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 9:46 AM

WANEGBT only because I've heard it too much and I've got a bit sick of it. Its still an amazing song but a tiny bit overrated now...

both made by me :)

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 9:49 AM

wanegbt because its played like forever and used to be awesome not anymore.. its still good! but.. you know what i mean?
    THE BEST SIGNATURE CONTEST! CLICK HERE http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2230253

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 9:51 AM

probably 22 :/

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 11:02 AM

I actually like 22 probably cause I'm 22 and can sorta relate and it's just a fun song.
    and I also like all of the other songs people don't like.. minus WANEGBT its meh

11/4/10 - Much Music
    7/16/11 - Speak Now Tour
    9/10/12 - Much Music

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 11:20 AM

Holy Ground and The Last Time.
    But hey, maybe they┬┤ll grow on me
    People Throw Rocks At Things That Shine
    Taylor Swift Norway

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 11:23 AM

JessicaMaree13 wrote:
    My least favourite is actually WANEGBT
    It's not horrible, I just like everything else a lot more!

I agree!

"When it's real, you can't walk away"
    3.8.11 - 3.9.11 - 11.22.11 - best days of my life!

cred to: ShiningLikeFireworks13

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 11:30 AM

My least favorite is WANEGBT. It's too bad they didn't make the country radio remix of WANEGBT a bonus track because I like it a lot better than the regular version.

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 11:32 AM

sad beautiful tragic, I like it it's just not my favourite
    Once a swiftie always a swiftie :D

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 11:35 AM

22, I knew you were trouble and WANEGBT

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 11:37 AM

The last time because it isn't really a taylor-song ( my opion). I still like it though but the least
    But loving him was RED

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 11:40 AM

The Last Time, Sad beautiful Tragic and Trecherous
    I dont like Trecherous because its not something I would expect Taylor to sing!
    In memory of the SPEAK NOW ERA!

Love you Swifties! :)

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 11:47 AM

Urm... 22, i mean i do like it however it reminds me of something Kesha would do, so thats why. Though i still like to listen to it.

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 12:10 PM

Holy Ground...maybe I just need to listen to it more. It's not bad, just hasn't stood out for me yet.
    ~Forever and Always~

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:03 PM

I Knew You Were Trouble

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:05 PM

sad beautiful tragic. it's kind of boring. but, that's the only one that I dont really like

RE: What is your least favorite song on RED?

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:07 PM

WANEGBT
    I was fearless october 3 2009 and learned to speak now on July 30 2011!!

[url=http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii601/4everfearless/tumblr_]http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii601/4everfearless/tumblr_[/url][/signature]