1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Bonus tracks on Red?

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:15 AM

What are they? How do you get them? Are they in the deluxe version of Red? Is there even a Deluxe version of Red?
Always gonna be a Swiftie ;)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Bonus tracks on Red?

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:19 AM

Yes there is a Deluxe Version of Red (I have it!)
    The bonus tracks are...
    -The Moment I Knew
    -Come Back... Be Here
    -Girl At Home
    -Treacherous (Original Demo Recording)
    -Red (Original Demo Recording)
    -State of Grace (Acoustic Version)
    ex oh
    taylor_xo

^MADE BY ME!!!!!

RE: Bonus tracks on Red?

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 6:56 AM

HELP! I went to load my Red CD to itunes, and had to choose between deluxe edition and the regular, so I chose deluxe. Now it only shows me 6 songs and I can't get to the other regular songs. Anyone else have this problem?!

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 6:58 AM

I think the acoustic version of State of Grace and Girl At Home are my favorites of the bonus tracks. Girl At Home is super catchy though!

[url=http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcdspaaFq71qb7o0vo1_500.gif/img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcdspaaFq71qb7o0vo1_500.gif/img[/url]]

Mind checking out my THG FanFiction?
    [url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/off-topic/1880741#post_11067931]http://taylorswift.com/forum/off-topic/1880741#post_11067931[/url][/signature]

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 6:59 AM

StacySW wrote:
    HELP! I went to load my Red CD to itunes, and had to choose between deluxe edition and the regular, so I chose deluxe. Now it only shows me 6 songs and I can't get to the other regular songs. Anyone else have this problem?!

Mine came with two discs. One with all of the regular 16 songs and the other disc with the 6 bonus songs.
    "No apologizes, he'll never see you cry
    Pretends he doesn't know that he's the reason why
    You're drowning"

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 7:00 AM

I'm going to buy the extra songs from the Deluxe editon on iTunes and put them in a Playlist.

http://taylorsw

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 7:55 AM

Elysia Swift wrote:
    I'm going to buy the extra songs from the Deluxe editon on iTunes and put them in a Playlist.

You won't be able to do that, I already tried..........unfortunately for US swifties like us the deluxe edition won't be on iTunes for another year or so............Target has exclusive rights to the bonus songs till then. Remember this only applies if your in the US, all other countries have the deluxe version on iTunes already

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 9:12 AM

the bonus tracks are the old tay..
    THE BEST SIGNATURE CONTEST! CLICK HERE http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2230253

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 9:18 AM

Yes, there is a deluxe version (I have it) . You can only get it at Target. Here are the song titles:
    The Moment I Knew
    Come Back... Be Here
    Girl At Home
    Treacherous Original Demo Recording
    Red Original Demo Recording
    State of Grace Acoustic Version

Made by Camryn

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 10:49 AM

StacySW wrote:

When you enter the CD, highlight all of them, then right click and there should be one that says Get ALBUM NAME (or along those lines, don't have itunes opened right now). Then it should let you choose which version you have again.

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 5:26 AM

I have a code to get from a site, but the url to the site won't work

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 5:37 AM

I have the deluxe version of red..
    I LOVE RED! ;)

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 5:40 AM

Yeah, they're in the Deluxe version.
    It's only available at Target if you live in the US.
    Internationally, pretty much any store.
    There are 3 bonus tracks: The Moment I Knew, Come Back....Be Here & Girl At Home.
    The Deluxe also includes original demo recordings of Red & Treacherous and
    Also a acoustic version of State of Grace.

You can probably just youtube the songs if you want to listen to them.
    Bring on all the pretenders, I'm not afraid!

Mine

TaylorFanm :)

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 9:05 AM

Kimberly13 wrote:
    StacySW wrote:

Mine came with two discs. One with all of the regular 16 songs and the other disc with the 6 bonus songs.
    "No apologizes, he'll never see you cry
    Pretends he doesn't know that he's the reason why
    You're drowning"

Same! But I'm a little OCD so I changed the album name so it all just says Red :p

Check out My Music Blog

I got to Speak Now, 9.10/11.11.

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 9:54 AM

The deluxe version of Red is at Target and on iTunes. The tracks are:

17. The Moment I Knew
    18. Come Back...Be Here

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 9:35 AM

If you wanted to purchase the bonus songs look up red on Target.com and right over the track list is a link to target's "Red" on amplified.com. You can preview and purchase the songs there.

http://www.amplified.com/taylorswiftred/Page.aspx?PageID=2f02a392-ad85-4613-b2d7-42a57c471aa3&ProductID=be6ae28e-b265-41b9-bb32-63b166a9e0c5

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 9:40 AM

You can get the deluxe album at Target or Walmart! that's where I got mine! And i LOVELOVELOVE the songs!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 9:36 PM

You can always create mp3s of the bonus tracks from YouTube by converting via video2mp3.net. Go to those web address, then enter the URL of the YouTube address in the field, and click "Convert." It will convert the file to an mp3 file that you can then download to your computer. Then you would simply add those tracks to your iTunes library and then to your iPod or iPhone playlist and synch. And voila! You have the bonus tracks available for playback on your iPod or iPhone. ;-)

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 1:12 PM

I haven't bought Red yet, but it is definitely on my Christmas list!!
    When I bought the deluxe edition of Speak Now, on the second CD, I had to insert into my computer and download them off the website (I can't remember what the special site was). Is that the case with Red? Or are the bonus songs actually on the CD?
    I like having all of the songs together, and if it's the same way, I may just buy the regular version and download the other songs off Target's website!
    THANKS!!!

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 5:30 AM

what Is the link for bonus tracks? Pls Help Me Iam New Here And I buy zine Pak limited edition

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 5:33 AM

The Bonus Tracks are all Great!! :)

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13