Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: 22 ~ noticed something!!

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 3:22 PM

I heard it too!
    Love love love -D-

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 3:23 PM

haha no it's not just you. it's really funny haha. (: it's "who is taylor swift anyway? ew."
    ~But loving him was RED.

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 3:23 PM

I heard it!

^Made by Me!

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 3:24 PM

yes i did! i love it really, i love little spoken lines in a song, and taylor has a lot in this album,

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 3:25 PM

It's pretty funny. But seriously. Who on Earth would not know who Taylor Swift is?

~Hannah :{D

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 3:25 PM

I heard it too! It's really funny too because it's Taylor saying it, i love it!

url][/signature]

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 3:26 PM

It says that :)

All by me!

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 3:27 PM

I cracked up. LOL
    Loving Taylor is RED!

I get my puppy in 0 days!!!!!!!! I HAVE MOLLY!!!
    RED day is here! What do you think about it?

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 3:29 PM

Yup! I like how there's little comments in a few songs. It makes them unique :) You're not crazy, dont worry

Adorable siggy made by my amazing draw something buddy SparklyFearlessGirl13 ! You should really check out her graphic shop! They're really g

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 3:31 PM

It's definitely there! :)

1. SOUIAT 2.imeg99

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say no to b

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 3:32 PM

Yeah, it's in the song. It's perfect :)
    Request in my graphic shop...please?

By me^^
    I used to be TaylorSwiftLoveLoveLove13.

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 3:57 PM

Hahaha......"who's Taylor Swift anyway.....ew!"

classic Taylor
    Keep your head up, love

Both were taken from tumblr, credit to owners :)

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 3:58 PM

i heard the 1st time i listened!
    -FF13
    -me!

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 3:59 PM

lol its soo awesome i laughed hard

Graphic are done by me ;)

PS.I use to be Taylorluver123

Friend Me?

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 4:01 PM

yes i heard it! that's too funny of Taylor to poke fun at herself!

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 9:26 PM

I heard it too! I honestly find it a bit weird

made by Swiftlookalike

The world has finally turned RED

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 9:29 PM

Hey guys!! It is now round 5 of my graphic contest! The theme is "Meredith" the link to the contest is in my siggie and on my profile! Please enter! If you're not a graphic maker, then please spread the word!! Thanks to everyone(:

I'd be enchanted if you would enter my graphic contest!!(:
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2099591

RE: 22 ~ noticed something!!

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 9:30 PM

Aww, Taylor :)

Cheese =D

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 9:35 PM

I noticed it the first time I heard the song, it's cute haha

love you.x

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 9:48 PM

I noticed it too lol :D