Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Favorite bonus songs

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 2:48 PM

For those of us who have the Target deluxe version, what is your favorite bonus song? I'm quite fond of "Girl at home".
Jennifer

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Favorite bonus songs

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 3:20 PM

I really like "State of Grace" Acoustic :)

Heather - Songbird13 - DancingAroundAllAlone - Avi by Bluebell

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 3:21 PM

Come Back..Be Here :)

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 3:23 PM

The Moment I Knew!

All by me!

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 3:36 PM

The Moment I Knew! One of my favorite songs on the entire album! :)
    I was Fearless on 4-15-10
    I Spoke Now on 8-24-11

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 3:38 PM

The Moment I Knew is one of my favorites songs off of the entire album. I love the other two bonus songs as well. I'm not too crazy about the three alternate versions, but I do like the acoustic version of State of Grace.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 3:39 PM

Ooh, best one is GIRL AT HOME!! :DDDDD LOVE ITTTT!!!!!!!!
    Credit: 1 Reshmi4Beiber, 2 redvelvet13 & 3 lolobeen

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 3:39 PM

I love Come Back...Be Here! :)

url][/signature]

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 3:40 PM

haven't heard yet :(

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 4:33 PM

Come back...be here. It'll change over time :)

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 11:26 AM

The Moment I Knew.
    This feeling she describes in this... I think everyone can relate to this. The feeling of disappointment.
    People Throw Rocks At Things That Shine
    Taylor Swift Norway

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 11:29 AM

Come Back... Be Here. It makes me so sad because I know who it's about and it's so beautiful.

Oh and The Moment I Knew is like my fave song EVER right now. it's so flawless!
    My Graphic Boutique

Me

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 11:30 AM

the moment I knew :)
    Once a swiftie always a swiftie :D

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 11:31 AM

Girl at home, just because it's so true, she just sings what you're thinking at the moment when you meet a guy like that.:)

Thanks to Swiftiesunite!!

Thanks to WonderstruckMagic!!

RE: Favorite bonus songs

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 11:34 AM

Girl at Home and Come Back... Be Here really should be on the standard edition! they are both AMAZING. It's like old Taylor in the feeling but with her new more brilliant songwriting.

I'm listening to them on repeat and crying

"When it's real, you can't walk away"
    3.8.11 - 3.9.11 - 11.22.11 - best days of my life!

cred to: ShiningLikeFireworks13

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 11:39 AM

The Moment I Knew, honestly its beautiful

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 11:44 AM

I love them all, really can't pick between the bonus songs
    But loving him was RED

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 11:47 AM

My favorite is Girl at Home.
    "No apologizes, he'll never see you cry
    Pretends he doesn't know that he's the reason why
    You're drowning"

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 12:56 AM

The Moment I Knew is my top favourite, it's epic. But after hearing Girl At Home even the first time I can't stop singing it! I love it, the lyrics make me smile and the way she sings it is so cute. I'm always walking around like "Don't look at me, you've got a girl at home and everybody knows that, everybody knows that..." It's too catchy.

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 12:58 AM

THE MOMENT I KNEW.

^ By the flawless Kaylee!

^
    By the fearless Dani_PazL!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 1:12 PM

Definitely 'The Moment I Knew' :)
    Swifty for life :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.