Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

I Almost Do

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 1:47 PM

I LOVE "Almost Do" Sweet melody, slow ish song! Anyone else love it too? I havent seen a topic on it yet, guess mines the first!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: I Almost Do

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 1:48 PM

I LOVE IT . One of my favourites .

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 2:09 PM

It's one of my favorites!

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 3:24 PM

This song is seriously my life. It describes my "crush" with this guy. Especially the lyircs: I bet you think I either moved on or hate you/Cuz each time you reach out there's no reply/I bet it never ever occurred to you that I can't say hello to you It's seriously like Taylor took my heart and put in a song.

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 3:25 PM

HelpMeContactTS wrote:
    CAN ANYONE HELP ME GET IN CONTACT WITH TAYLOR SWIFT!?!?!?!?!?!? PLZ?

Look long story short i have a very close friend who is like in LOVE with talor swift and it would really mean the world to her if she got to talk to, or meet taylor. this isnt for me i just really want to make this girl happy please pass this around and see if some how some one can get me some type of contact with Taylor Swift like an email or something please

help me make this girl happy... she means a lot to me
    :-)

message me if you have any real info please

im really desperate here this would honestly be the best thing in the world to her

:) Aww, thats nice of you! But this isn't the correct section to put it in. Sorryy!

I Almost Do

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 2:32 PM

Who else loves this song as much as I do? It makes me tear up because it's mostly my situation right now

TheEnchantedGarden made my FLAWLESS avatar :)

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 2:34 PM

Love it!

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 2:52 PM

Bump

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 2:55 PM

its perfect!! "and i confess baby, in my dreams youre touching my face and asking me if i wanna try again with you,,,, and i almost do" it just describes like my life in a song, shes actually made this album better than i ever could have thought off!!

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 2:59 PM

It's one of my favorites on the album, but I have like five "favorites" on that album!
    Illinois Country Fan

Thanks to Cali for the graphics!

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 3:00 PM

It's tied for my favorite with The Moment I Knew!
    8/1/09-Keith Urban tour-Philly, PA
    3/18/10-Fearless-Philly, PA
    3/19/10-Fearless-Philly, PA
    6/2/10-Fearless-D.C
    7/23/11-Speak Now-Newark, NJ
    7/24/11-Speak Now-Newark, NJ
    8/6/11-Speak Now-Philly, PA
    3/6/12-Speak Now-Brisbane, Australia

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 3:00 PM

It's definitely one of my favourites :D
    14/3/2012

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 3:01 PM

Illinois Country Fan wrote:
    It's one of my favorites on the album, but I have like five "favorites" on that album!
    Illinois Country Fan

Thanks to Cali for the graphics!

omg same haha! people are like so whats your favourite song on the album and im like "all too well&i almost do, oh wait and the last time oh and everything has changed" and so on till ive listed like all the songs hahaha! its such a perfect album though all the songs are gorgeous!

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 3:23 PM

It's so totally fully completely 113% my life.

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 3:32 PM

I love this song! It's so beautiful

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 7:18 PM

I love this song so much... It's crazy. If I had to pick my five current favourites off the standard album only it'd be I Almost Do, All Too Well, The Last Time, Everything Has Changed, and Starlight. (In no particular order). I'm so totally obsessed with I almost do right now. I love it so much and I have no idea why. Other than it's absolutely beautiful.

Lolobeen ^

Made by the incredible iwasascarletletter

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 7:32 PM

Its a really good song. I like it. :)
    You`re lucky enough to be different, never change - Taylor Swift

For me, I don't think technoligy is going to impress me until I can download food from the internet - Niall Horan

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/Teardr

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 7:34 PM

Beautiful.

Daya/Trixie

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 7:35 PM

Love it! And I think a lot of people can relate to it...that someone who you want to go back to but you know you shouldn't, whether it's an ex bf/gf, or even a friend who was bad for you.

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 7:42 PM

I basically fell down to my knees and cried my eyes out

Swiftie For Life!

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 7:14 AM

I relate it to this guy I was friends with last year, and we'd talk every day. I have a HUGE crush on him. But then we kinda drifted apart. He had given me his number and it takes everything in me not to text him, as we haven't since May. The second verse is so true.

I bet you think I either moved on or hate you (we don't talk a lot anymore. Only on Tuesdays in band lessons)
    'Cause each time you reach out there's no reply (I can't make myself talk to him)
    I bet, it never ever occurred to you that I can't say hello to you and risk another goodbye (I can't say hello, it's too awkward. I can't risk having him say goodbye and things failing if we do become friends again)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.