1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

The Moment I Knew

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 9:28 AM

What do you guys think of this song? I think it's so pretty, the songwriting is so clever although it makes me sad:(
'People throw rocks at things that shine'

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: The Moment I Knew

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 9:31 AM

My new legit favorite song. That's it I have to say. :)

^^ Me

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 9:31 AM

And I was just about to make this thread too! :)

^^ Me

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 9:36 AM

ITS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SONGS ON THE ALBUM! IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON THE MAIN CD!!!!!!!!!
    Taylor Swift
    Fearless
    Speak Now
    RED

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 9:38 AM

MadisonMH wrote:
    ITS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SONGS ON THE ALBUM! IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON THE MAIN CD!!!!!!!!!
    Taylor Swift
    Fearless
    Speak Now
    RED

Agreed!

'People throw rocks at things that shine'

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 12:28 PM

I think this has the potential to be the Ours of Speak Now. Such an incredible, heartbreaking, yet unfortunately easy to relate to. I think this can be translated to friends as well. I do wonder as well how this didn't make the cut for the original version.
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxh3j4QDDb1qzl4vco1_500.jpg

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:20 PM

I agree! Its amazing!!! Maybe taylor thought it was a little too sad to make the main album?

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:24 PM

thesethingswillchange wrote:
    I think this has the potential to be the Ours of Speak Now. Such an incredible, heartbreaking, yet unfortunately easy to relate to. I think this can be translated to friends as well. I do wonder as well how this didn't make the cut for the original version.

Agreed.

^KIKI.

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:59 PM

Absolutely loved this one! Definitely one of the best on the album :)

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 3:02 PM

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 3:04 PM

The song is so pretty and it makes me cry too.

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 3:04 PM

So pretty and sad.

Avi and siggie by the FLAWLESS Polar¹³Bear!

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 3:06 PM

It sounds like she got stood up on her birthday :(

All by me!

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 6:03 PM

remembering something when i hear this

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 10:26 AM

4everfearless wrote:
    I agree! Its amazing!!! Maybe taylor thought it was a little too sad to make the main album?

I think she has released songs that were more sad than this one, I'd love someone to ask her in an interview why it didn't make the cut. I'm just grateful we get the deluxe so we can hear this.

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 1:39 PM

I adore this song

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 5:17 PM

I LOVE this!
    the music adds to the heartbreak so well. It's so beautiful

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 5:52 PM

I LOVE this song so much. It seriously made me cry when I first heard it. Her songwriting is so descriptive, it took me right to where she was in that moment. Such a wonderful song. A true gem.

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 5:54 PM

love it!

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 5:56 PM

BEST ONE ON RED

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 10:41 PM

easily one of my favorite song by her. sooooo honest and beautiful.