Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Come Back...Be Here

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 4:37 AM

MEEEE I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Come Back...Be Here

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 9:57 AM

I've had it on infinite repeat all morning...
    I am a 42-year old guy who was privileged to SPEAK NOW on SEPTEMBER 1 and 2, 2011.

I've been spending the last two years thinking Speak Now was the best
    Music she could have penned
    But on a Tuesday, as I pressed "Play"
    I watched it begin again

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 10:03 AM

Love it! One of my favourite songs on RED.

^KIKI.

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 10:03 AM

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!
    My Graphic Boutique

^the flawless HandsInYourPockets!

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 10:09 AM

i love ittt

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 10:13 AM

I loved it to start but then it started REALLY sounding like two other songs (of different artists) , I'm not going to tell you which ones because I don't want to ruin the song for you!
    But yeah, loved until I thought I heard it before.

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 10:17 AM

I LOVE IT! I love every song on the album!

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 11:32 AM

I really adore this song.

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 10:39 PM

Oh My Gosh does anyone else think this is about Harry Styles???!!
    I think it makes sense when you think about their rumored relation ship!!!

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 11:18 PM

I'm not sure who it's about but I love it.
    It kind of reminds me of my, well, my . . .'sort of' ex.
    It is definitely one of my favourites on the album!

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 9:57 AM

This is my actual favourite. It already has over 200 plays on my iPod! Oops!

FEARLESS is living in spite of those things that scare you to death.
    Phone call with Taylor - 16 February 2012 || Met Taylor - 12 March 2012 || Held Taylor's hand - 13 March 2012

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 9:59 AM

Love this song :)

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 12:05 PM

THIS IS MY FAV ON RED AAAAHHHH! I LOVE HER EMOTION IN IT

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 12:06 PM

this is my number one.. so sad we might never here it live!

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 12:07 PM

one of my favorites
    I want to see this live so much it hurts!

"When it's real, you can't walk away"
    3.8.11 - 3.9.11 - 11.22.11 - best days of my life!

cred to: ShiningLikeFireworks13

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 2:46 PM

I love this song! It reminds me lyrically of The Other Side of The Door, but more mature. :)

RE: Come Back...Be Here

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 4:22 AM

Absolutely gorgeous song! I've had all of RED playing all day on my iPhone while studying, but CBBH has been played the most - already memorised all the lyrics so I can sing along! :D

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 4:35 AM

DressedToTheNines wrote:
    LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!
    My Graphic Boutique

^the flawless HandsInYourPockets!

MEEEEE TOOOOO

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 4:36 AM

I do.

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 8:53 PM

I agree with those who say its about a relationship but honestly it seems like she makes it clear its a one night stand she was trying to avoid feeling about. But she ended up being attached after the night with him and wants him so bad but knows that will never happen. (I think this from experience. The song sounds like a one-night stand that we never heard about any way)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.