1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RED V.S SPEAK NOW

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 2:45 AM

Speak Now or Red?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: RED V.S SPEAK NOW

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 2:55 AM

its hard to compare the two, they are so different. but i think they are both amazing!
    ~GabbyGirl
    Follow me! I follow back! @Gabby_Escobar

RED OCT. 22 *I used think that we were forever ever...*

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 6:17 AM

They're both good but I pick Red. Even if Speak Now will be always good and flawless.

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 6:21 AM

I have to go with Red.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 6:24 AM

both? thats a hard comparison to make!
    Hasita xoxo

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 6:25 AM

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 6:35 AM

Speak Now and Red are actually unique in their own way... For songwriting I'm going to go for Speak Now because I'm just amazed that Taylor actually wrote all the songs by herself and there's this connection that I feel whenever I listen to the song, I dunno it's like a Taylor connection... but if I'm looking for catchy pop tunes I grab my Red album then sing and dance to WANEGBT or 22. Red also sees Taylor's experimentation with new genres so I'm really thrilled with the new songs...

The bottomline: There's no comparison at all in my opinion, both Red and Speak Now are two unique albums in their own right :D
    13 and 23 = LUCKY

BE FEARLESS AND SPEAK NOW!

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 9:00 AM

Speak Now

^Primafacie

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 9:32 AM

Speak Now!!! But I love RED too!

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 1:56 PM

Speak Now !

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 4:04 PM

I have to say Red. All of her albums keep getting better and better :)
    I'm sure the next one will be AMAZING!
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/e/e8/Taylor_Swift_-_Red.png/220px-Taylor_Swift_-_Red.png
    Natalie Johnson

1. K D avatar K D

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 6:51 PM

If I had to pick just one to listen to forever, I'd pick Speak Now. They're both great, I just think Speak Now is stronger on the whole.

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 6:54 PM

I became a Swiftie on Speak Now.

Red is Brilliant, though.............................

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 8:44 PM

Speak Now made me the Taylor Swift fan i am today, however Red is awesome! My all-time favorite Taylor song (Mean) is on Speak Now, so for that reason only I say Speak Now..

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 9:30 PM

Red! Speak Now is my least favorite album by her, but it's still amazinggg!

P.S.- first post!

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 5:45 AM

Speak now is my favorite album in the world!It made me a true swifty from a ok-with-taylor swifty and it has a lot of other meanings in the album!But i love Red too!

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 5:49 AM

Speak Now! I've learned a lot from the songs in the Speak Now album..

Credit to Mizzy, she's marvellous with graphics!

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 6:05 AM

Speak Now

RE: RED V.S SPEAK NOW

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 6:10 AM

I know that this wasn't the question, but I honestly think that Fearless will always be my favourite album overall, and that is what made me the huge fan I am today. Between Red and Speak Now though I would definitely choose Red. I do love speak now, but I did lose my obsession with Taylor just a tiny bit through the Speak Now era, but I've completely refound my love again with Red

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 6:10 AM

Speak Now

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 1:44 PM

Speak Now ;)

"When it's real, you can't walk away"
    3.8.11 - 3.9.11 - 11.22.11 - best days of my life!

cred to: ShiningLikeFireworks13