Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

The moment I knew

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 1:07 AM

It was like slow motion
Standing there in my party dress
In red lisptick
With no one to impress
and they're all laughing
As I'm looking around the room
But there was one thing missing
And that was the moment I knew.

Who else loves this song?

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: The moment I knew

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 1:12 AM

my most fav song in Red . and this is my 1st comment on new TC
    No Matter What Happens In Life Be Good To People , Being Good To People Is Beautiful Legacy To Leave Behind

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 9:38 AM

my fav off of the album!
    Taylor Swift
    Fearless
    Speak Now
    RED

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 10:35 AM

This song is really amazing

I am FEARLESS and I have learned to SPEAK NOW.
    LONG LIVE Taylor Swift!

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 12:50 PM

I drove to target after school to buy the deluxe edition and I was pulling out of the parking lot and listening to the beginning... and I thought I might have to go back and park because I thought I was gonna cry.
    Message me if you want a graphic :)

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 1:03 PM

This song makes me cry every time.

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Saddest song ever. :( Pretty obvious what it is about but here is what Taylor said about it.

That song is about the worst birthday party I ever had. My boyfriend just decided not to show up. And then we broke up. That’s the story! It’s going to be fine, I’ll be OK. Taylor Swift on “The Moment I Knew” at the Target Album Release Party

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 1:32 PM

Best song on the album.

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 1:34 PM

This song title always reminds me of Ronan. "From even that moment I knew you fought it hard like an army guy remember I leaned in and whispered to you." Love both songs!

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 1:38 PM

so sad :( but love the song!

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 1:41 PM

Me!! It sounds like she got stood up on her birthday though :'(

All by me!

RE: The moment I knew

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 1:46 PM

the moment i knew is such an amazing song I love all the lyrics and the song is just truly amazing!

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 1:47 PM

ME . Its so amazing .

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 1:48 PM

I wish that and Girl At Home were on Red :(

http://taylorsw

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 10:40 AM

It made me cry so much! It is so tragically beautiful.

FEARLESS is living in spite of those things that scare you to death.
    Phone call with Taylor - 16 February 2012 || Met Taylor - 12 March 2012 || Held Taylor's hand - 13 March 2012

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 3:29 PM

I love that song and I also love Come Back... Be Here!

Here's the link: http://taylorswift.com/users/taylorswift13love

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 5:24 PM

I love this song! So sad! That must have been horrible... I really want it on my iPod. Well... one thing international fans get that the US doesn't. :) At least the UK has it...

Thanks allyouareismean!!! :D I'm certainly Wonderstruck!

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 5:28 PM

I love it soooooo much! Listening to it right now!! :D

My Graphic Boutique

Me

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 5:40 PM

I absoutly LOVE that song!! It's such a sad song but it's a beautiful!!
    i spoke now on August 14, 2011

"So I'm sitting on the couch watching TV with mt cat eating toy story fruit snack I'm 80 and 5 all at the same time"
    T-Swift

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 5:43 PM

I love it. Somehow it reminds me of the singer Lisa miskovsky so anyone who loves this song should check her out.

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 5:47 PM

Is playing now... Love it !!!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.